Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Ahh bless it must be hard him working away from home, bet he enjoys treating you when he's back! I'm watching that space, hope to see him on the box one day :-D xx

sts this week.....should be glad really after our feast on Friday...not had the best of weeks as it was half term, so expected to gain really...would have been nice to see a loss but its cool...totm is looming and i feel blown out and yukky so that might have something to do with it...excuses excuses lol...im full of it!!!

Well done for sts Dinx :) You're doing so well. You will have a good loss next week when totm has gone and back to the daily grind. Holidays are a killer on the diet side boo. Have a nice day, treat yourself xxx

Are you going out for dinner or anything today Dinx for a treat? :) Do you have an app for tracking discover points hun? What is it called? I can't seem to find one, and would really like to xx

Well done for STS dinx! :) dont be disheartened there will be a big loss next week I'm sure xx

Angelxx2010 said:
Are you going out for dinner or anything today Dinx for a treat? :) Do you have an app for tracking discover points hun? What is it called? I can't seem to find one, and would really like to xx

I use the iwatchr app and love it xx

yeah on android..... do a search for wwdiary, i use that all the time...takes a little time to configure it to old style but worth it and i wouldnt be without it...only thing missing is that I cant just paste it straight to minimins so i have to put it on here manually, which is fine until i run out of time...lol

Stayed in today as getting ready to go back to nursery tomorrow... been nice though :) gonna read my lil men a bedtime story then get on with some cards tonight and watch dancing on ice on +1...cant watch it while iggle piggle is on!!! lol

Thanks girlies :) I will check those out now. Hope you're cards are going ok Dinx, back to grind tomorrow :) Have a good week xxx

oss 2.5

2.5/25

2 egg omlette 2.5
ham 0.5
mushrooms 0
babybel light 1
100g beans 1
warbys thin 1.5
shape yoghurt 1

10/25

Baked 1.5
Fruit slices 2.5

14/25

I'm ok thanks nic nac....worn out but same old same old ;) how are the wedding plans coming along? My friend had a ickle baby boy yesterday...broody.com lol.

Spag bol 2
Pasta 4
Cheese 1.5

21.5/25

Feeling really hungry like stomach rumbling hungry.....grrrr

I'm ok thanks nic nac....worn out but same old same old ;) how are the wedding plans coming along? My friend had a ickle baby boy yesterday...broody.com lol.

Aww :) I'm broody :eek: but i am only turning 25 this year and theres loadsa things i wanna do before i have a baba! No point losing weight then going fat again haha!! x x x

Everyone's having bubby's at the mo! I'm ok cause my little rascal is only 3 so still a baby! Although it's funny I was at my slimmest when I was pregnant! Typical always back to front me! Although technically my fault for cracking open the biscuits during the night feeds :-O xx

Dinx said:
2 egg omlette 2.5
ham 0.5
mushrooms 0
babybel light 1
100g beans 1
warbys thin 1.5
shape yoghurt 1

10/25

Are two eggs 2.5 I've always pointed as 3 be chuffed if I can save half a point :) x

They certainly are...large eggs would be more. I had 2 eggs and 2 whites made it lush...no milk or butter..then lots of fillings

Back