DIONE'S REACHED GOAL!!!!!

Good morning hunnie.. glad you felt proud.. hope you have a good day.!

i have zumba at 11am then body pump at 5:45pm fitness mission lol x

Happy Monday everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I have had my breakfast alreay (need to get used to eating so early) and now i am ready for a day of boardroom meetings (yawn)
I think ive booked myself into circuit and body conditioning tonight oops thats going to hurt.

Ive got a lovely casserole for lunch today, made by my gorgeous hubby (full of veg and goodness)

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Glad to see you back Dione and super pleased that you have a personal plan that your trainer did for you. Please please stay as you are part of the "gang" and we want to know what you are doing and how you are doing..... we all need encouragement from each other, and hardly any of us are doing CD at the moment anyway..... have a good week. xx

Morning Dione,

Glad yesterday went well, I bet you were positively glowing with pride. Awww.

Really pleased to see that you are posting again. Like GE says, you are part of the gang and we all like to know how you are doing etc.

Hope you have a good day hon. xx

Thank yu sooo much guys (((HUGS))) i will definately keep posting.

Had a good day so far today, Breakfast and fruit and now about to have my casserole for lunch. A little behind on the water but im sure ill catch up xxx

How is everyone x

Hey Dione,

So lovely about your ds in the show, i only have to see my kids on the stage for anything at school and i get choked, bet you were so proud!

Your new plan sounds fantastic hun, so glad its suiting you and you are still posting, yay you for finding the best way for you!

Have a fab week hun
xx

Thanks Lelly xxx

So how is everyone today? I went to the gym last night and completed the 2 classes that i promised (circuit & body conditioning) God it was hard, i am sooooo tired and could do with spending the whole day in bed...wishful thinking as i am now sat at my desk at work preparing for a very busy and stressful day (got to do a disciplinary which is never fun)
I had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning ( i know i shouldnt) I was a bit disheartened as no movement at all :( i know the losses are going to be slower due to the new healthy eating programme but i thought id at least see 1lb loss.

I am going to stay away from the scales now until Saturday as i dont want it to get me down. I am feeling really good with the excercise and for the 1st time in a long time i feel as if im no longer dieting. Just healthy eating :)

Hope you all have a good day...Keep posting xxx

Morning Dione, I am very impressed with the 2 classes you managed to get through yesterday. Big credit to you for that.

Hope work isn't too stressful for you today. Its appraisal season at my place, which has been greeted by most with complete and utter apathy. There's not really much point in these things as nothing changes. I've no idea what to put on my form re achievements, goals and future objectives etc. Almost wish I was attending a disciplinary.......at least I would know what to say :D

xxx

Morning Dione, well done on getting through 2 classes, no wonder you could have happily stayed in bed this morning...... have a good day xx

Good plan to stay away from the scales, well done on your fab work, scales will catch up xx

Thanks ladies

its been a hectic week so havent been to the gym since Monday :( both my boys have been poorly. youngest has had a tummy bug and eldest has had hand foot and mouth :( so i have been working and nursing them bless them

I am out for a meal tonight with hubby, bestie and her hubby. really looking forward to it as we dont get to go out togehter often. Going to dance the night away after xx

How is everyone else doing??

Hi Dione,

I saw your post in Shanny's diary and just thought I pop over here and wish you and your children well. What a dreadful scare that must have been -- thinking your son had meningitis.

My DD had hand, foot and mouth when we lived in Germany (I am sure she caught it at Centre Parcs). It looked dreadful, but she was over it fairly quickly.

I hope your night out goes well. It sounds as if you needed and deserved the break.

MinnieMel

Last edited:
Heeey sweetie

your evening sounds fun.. make sure you wear one of your pretty dresses, and yes lots of dancing of course lol xx

Hi Dione, hope your little ones get better soon, its awful when they are ill. Hope you have a really great evening out, definately dance as you will burn up those calories you are eating.... take care xx

thank you everyone.

Well looking at my kids today, you would never know they were soo ill yesterday, they are running around the house like lunatics lol. Im glad though as i hate seeing them sooo poorly.

Your right hand foot and mouth does look awful!!! i know it sounds silly as its a virus but ive scrubbed my house with bleach today lol lol lol sad i know!!

I am really looking forward to tonight. Its not often that me and OH get to go out together with friends. Its normally 1 babysits and the other goes out so itll be a really nice refreshing change xxxx

Hi Dione,

I hope your children are over the HFM and back at school! It is a beautiful day here in Cambridgeshire -- I really should get outside and enjoy it.

MM

Back