DIONE'S REACHED GOAL!!!!!

Hi Dione,

Hope you’re well – good luck for your WI!

Have a great day,

Keep us posted J
Jess xxx

Hi hun,

getting better by the day :D How are you doing hun? xxx

lost 1 lb which im happy with. Thats 14lbs in 1 month :)

How did you get on hun?

Can i have some advice, i decided to have a spag bol using quorn, chopped tomatoes and basil and whole meal pasta. Can you really have 275g of quorn mince? I used 250g and my plate was full, it looked way too much?

Am i reading it wrong? surely you cant have that much? xxx

s , it looked way

Hi Dione, yes the quorn portion is rather large but lovely!
I'm on 1000 now too and enjoying every minute of it!
Yay for you on the 1lb lost hun and 1st off....well done!
Have a great day!
xx
xx

Well done on the 1lb off and the 1 stone total, that is excellent in a month. You do get to eat an awful amount of quorn, I used to split it and have half at lunch time and half at tea time.....

Thanks ladies.

I thought i was measuring wrong lol. May have to split it in future even though i still managed to eat the lot lol

I know what you mean. When my levels are wrong I can`t keep my eyes open and sort of "shut down".

My hubbie always knows when they`re out of whack cos I`m a moany old bag :rolleyes: LOL

My dose at the moment is 175mcg but I think it`s a bit too low :( We`re trying to get a happy medium as 200mcg was too high, but 150/175mcg was a bit too low :sigh:

I was supposed to alternate between 200mcg and 175mcg but am too rubbish to remember lol

I was on 300mcg daily when I was pg with my youngest (she turned 5 in Oct) and have never really been on a low dose since I was dx at 17 (am 39 next month :eek:)

I hope they manage to stabilise your levels soon x

Bless your little ones <3 They take in a hell of a lot more than we realise don`t they?

Your evening with your hubbie sounds like it was definately worth the chinese ;)

I hope the weekend is going well for you Xxx

Morning Dione,
Hope all is going well with the plan and you've had a good weekend.
Wishing you a fab week
xx

Hi Dione, hope you are fully recovered now and everything is going okay xx

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been around. Its been a busy couple of weeks. work has been hell and i have had lots to sort out at home but all ok now :)

Ive resigned at the gym as boxercise twice a week wasnt enough. I now do:
Monday: Circuit Training
Weds: Body Pump
Fri: Circuit Training
Sat: Boxercise

It was my 1st week last week and it killed me lol, i couldnt walk for 2 days (ouch)
Made me feel good though.
My wi last week was a sts (the chinese with the hubby)
This week i have not had wi as was working long hours at work so i dont have a clue what i am at the moment. Ive had good days and bad days so have avoided the scales like the plague. I am going to be 100% now though as it looks as if OH, me and the kids are going away in April (fingers crossed) and i want to get into a bikini. Plus i have the hen weekend in May and then the ever so tiny bridesmaid dress to get back into in August.

Got my blood tests on thursday to see whats going on with my thyroids. Im guessing they will up the meds again as i still feel very tired.

How is everyone else doing? xx big hugs to all xxx

Hey Dione, so nice to have you back. I'm doing ok. Pretty pleased with the way things are going at the moment.

So nice to have lots of lovely things to look forward to and to inspire you to carry on. You'll do it hon. xxx

Thansk Chels good to be back on here. Hows the loss going? Glad you are feeling good hun x

OK here i go. I had to go to Dr's as i am having real trouble staying awake due to thyroids. It got a bit much when i had to pull over as i was falling asleep at teh wheel (so scary) Anyway the Dr has taken further blood tests and has asked me to come off of cd for a while until my thyroid levels are normal. I cried my eyes out as i really dont want to. I asked him if i could not just go up a plan and he advised he wnts me to come off just for the next month whilst we sort out the medication side.
I went to the gym last night to do circuit and the trainer Lenny (who is such a lovely man) called me back after the class. He knew something was wrong. I got so upset and told hi, all about it. Off his own back he has written an eating and excercise plan for me which he said means i will get to my goal weight and body size within 2 months whilst also eating. I felt so much better after our chat. This si what i am going to be doing for the next 2 months:

B: Porridge or scrambled egg on whole meal toas
Snack: Apple or orange
L: Wholemeal pasta or chicken salad/tuna sandwich
Snack: Apple or orange
D: Chicken, Fish or Tuna with Veg (no carbs after 5pm

Excercise:
Mon: Body Conditioning
Wed: Body Pump
Fri: Circuit
Every other Sat: Boxercise

I have put his plan on my fridge so i can look at it every day, preparing my meals the night before so i dont have any temptation to eat anything else. It is going to be hard as i am so used to CD now but if it means i will het my health issues sorted then i have to do it.

I know this means that i wont be on cd anymore but do you mind if i still stay on here?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww that was very kind of him Dione... well it wont be long till im saying bye too CD too really.!!

been here to long now and even thou its not the case i want to leave to stuff my face far from it.. i just want to eat healthy now and know i can do this by myself..!

you can still keep your diary going hun use it as your health eating diary??!!

i have half term off this week booked to have my personal trainner twice this week.!!
so going to remain focused on my fitness and hope this is the way forward now?? x

have a good weeknd hunnie

Aww that was very kind of him Dione... well it wont be long till im saying bye too CD too really.!!

been here to long now and even thou its not the case i want to leave to stuff my face far from it.. i just want to eat healthy now and know i can do this by myself..!

you can still keep your diary going hun use it as your health eating diary??!!

i have half term off this week booked to have my personal trainner twice this week.!!
so going to remain focused on my fitness and hope this is the way forward now?? x

have a good weeknd hunnie

He's a really lovely guy and really wants to help people that want to be helped bless him.

Its hard to say goodbye to it isnt it hun, we have been cd ing on and off for some time now hun havent we so its all a bit weird....but a good weird

We will get there hun and we will maintain and we will walk around in our little size 10 skinny jeans lol xxxxxx

Aw Dione, he sounds like a really nice guy, very caring and helpful. I am sure you will soon get yourself to where you want to be and the sooner your thyroid gets sorted out the better.......can't have you falling asleep at the wheel hon, really not good at all.

I jolly well hope you still keep your diary going on here. I am sure that we all will as we move up the plans and away from CD. If we're allowed. Looking forward to hearing about your fitness and healthy eating plan and seeing your progress. xxx

Thank yuo hun,
Im definately going to keep this diary going. I know i haven't been on here lately but with everyones support, it really does help me get through it.

I went to the new boxercise class yesterday and OMG it was hard. I have woken up this morning and the word ache is an understatement lol. It a weird way i like to ache coz i know its working

So far today i have had 2 weeyabix and 2 cups of green tea. Ive had to do a lot of running around today as my son is playing Mayor Munchkin in the wizard of oz at the Hazlett Theatre bless him i am so proud of him, he's only 10.

He was really nervous this morning but im sure he'll be fine.

Show starts at 2.30 so ill let you all know how it went later.

Have a good day everyone xxx

omg Shan he was sooooo good i cried with pride. All the kids did great.

Back