DISAPOINTING WEEK

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Feel a bit cheated this week peeps.
I have stuck to 100% ss for 5 weeks solid and haven't so much as sniffed a crisp and had good losses.......up until this week.
I've only lost 2lb :mad:.
When looking at other ppl's losses on ss they seem to lose at least 3lb, I dont know why this has happened to me, I hope it wont carry on tho.
When someone posts a similar thread I would always say, 'maybe next week you will have a big loss' but im worrying that I wont. Im wondering if its cos im not able to go to the loo often, due to 'obstruction' if you know what I mean!

i have had weeks where i lost 1lb, 2lb etc and although its infuriating, it is also very common! they all add up so don't get disheartened. drink lots of water, have all your packs and next week you will see a bigger drop.

Awwwh dont get disheartened and you shouldnt feel cheated at all.

This is not about 1 week, this is about a whole journey and sometimes our body just needs to take stock once in a while.

You cant compare yourself to other people as everyone's bodies/lifestyles are different and they will have different results depending on that and everyone has a time in their journey that they question and wonder but stick with it and that time will pass.

What matters most is the end result. Wow, you've done so well already, that for me is motivation, thank you.

Are you drinking enough water hunnie? Although it says to drink 2.5 litres, it may be worth having say 3.5 and see if it makes a difference to your losses.
It does seem odd that for all this time you have stuck, and lost a small amount.
Do you have the bars everyday? (I only buy 2 a week now, because if I have 1 a day I don't loose as much) Everyone is different though, but it is about experimenting, as everyone is different.

Chin up hunnie, it'll start falling off soon I'm sure of it.

Hugs x x x

Hello Moti!
I think everyone has an "off" week once in a while. Are you on TOTM or due? Also having issues in the poop department is an issue. How are you doing on water?
Chin up babe -2 is still a good result xx

Hi Emma,
I drink at least 5 pints of water a day and never have bars, so its not that!
Maybe its just me!

My CDC and I both put 2 heaped Teaspoons of Flaxseed meal in our porridge in the morning. I must say I have been going once every 2 or 3 days, usually 2. Sorry if that is too much info??

Bren
X

I love this poem when I feel I haven't lost much....

One Pound of Fat

Hello! Do you know me? If you don't, you should.
I am ONE POUND OF FAT, and I am the happiest pound of FAT that you would ever want to meet!

Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me! After all, I am only ONE POUND OF FAT. Just ONE POUND. Everyone wants to lose 3 or 5 or 15 pounds, but never ONLY one.

So, I just stick around and happily keep you. Then I am free to add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice...

That is, until I have grown to 10, 20 or even 30 pounds in weight...

YES... it is fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT... left to do just as I please.

So, when you weigh in, go ahead... just keep on saying, "Oh I only lost one pound." (As if that is so terrible.) For you see, if you do this, you will encourage others to hang around me because they will think that I am not worth losing.

And I LOVE being around you... your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips, and every other part of you. HAPPY DAYS! After all, I am ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

---author unknown---

hey Moti.... 2lb is Brilliant! Just think it's another 2lb gone! I only lost 1lb last week and I was disappointed, but at the end of the day you have to remain positive.. you have done so well already, so just keep up the good work and you will continue to be rewarded!

Next time you are in the shop, find the butter aisle and stack up four packs of butter (or lard!) - that's 2lb of fat.

Stick with it and chances are next week you will see a bigger loss. And even if you don't, well then another 2lb off next week is MUCH better than being disappointed with 2lb now and finding solace in the sweet shop...in which case you'd put ON not lose!

A loss is a loss! I haven't had as good losses as some on here, but rather than feeling down I think "Wow" I have lost nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks!!

Most of us would not have had these huge quick losses on any other diet.

Having said that, I am aware my losses are slowing down, so I decided when I saw my CDC today that I am going to get weighed every two weeks instead! It may not suit everyone, but I think for me it will keep my motivation at a high!

Well done for fab fab losses to date and try not to get disheartened xx

Hey..
Just wanted to say Well done........ yayyyyy another 2lbs off!!!
23 lbs on in 5 weeks is fantastic..
Try to think of the positive..... I have lost 2 lbs many a week and a few weeks in 1 1/2 pounds.. but every pound you lose is closer to that goal!! Look at it in the bigger picture too, for example last week I lost 1 1/2 pounds but last week I hit 5 stone! so I focussed on the 5 stone rather than the 1 1/2 pounds I lost..
So chin up and be proud!! Your doing fab hon! xxx

Pick up a bag of sugar honey and then still say its only 2lbs!!! Your doing so well and every pound you lose is another step towards your ultimate goal keep up the good work and you will see the rewards soon enough xxxx

Back