Disappointed in myself

Thanks I have just done number 17 on the workouts and i have definitley noticed the toning stuff happening.
Will update my measurements tomorrow.

I'm new to the forum so I hope it's ok to post, when I don't really know you.

Well done for getting back on track after a rough time. I would have done the same as you after the comment........and kicked myself every step of the way, even while I was shovelling ben and jerrys phish food ice cream down my throat. So i know how much it takes to get back on track, and the forum seemed to provide a great mix of sympathy and kicking butt responses. So I just wanted to say:

You're an inspiration and I'm so pleased I found this thread....and this forum. Well done on the weight you've lost so far.

Thank you for your message I really do appreciate it. It was not easy to get back on track but I am slowly doing it. On the comments on Ben and Jerrys phish food i got what I thought was the fro yogurt but ended up being the ice cream and I had 56g last night for 7 syns and it was lovely for a treat not a lot but i dont think you need loads because its pretty intense flavours.

Thank you for your message I really do appreciate it. It was not easy to get back on track but I am slowly doing it. On the comments on Ben and Jerrys phish food i got what I thought was the fro yogurt but ended up being the ice cream and I had 56g last night for 7 syns and it was lovely for a treat not a lot but i dont think you need loads because its pretty intense flavours.

The fro yogurt tastes exactly the same as the 'normal one' it's amazing, as is the strawberry cheesecake one. I can't have it in the house though, if I know it's there I will scoff the whole tub, even if it makes me feel ill. I'm not a big ice cream person, and only have the issue with B&J....how weird is that???

I'm going to try doing something frozen with that Total 0% Greek yogurt stuff, I love it on my fruit in the morning and want to try freezing it for a dessert.

Back