Disappointed in myself

Sum

Hula princess in training
Heya all

I'm feeling really disappointed in myself today - I've had a really really bad day today :(. It was my parents anniversary and my cousins 17th birthday so lots of cakes and sweets.

I just feel so disappointed in myself for allowing myself to be really bad when i knew that if i stuck to plan 100% i could get into my next stone brakcet (Only 2lbs to go) :cry:

Thanks for listening to my rant Xx

Aaaww little smurfie Sum, don't be sad :(

It's not a race. You will get the weight off. If you couldn't have a bit of what you fancy at family parties now and again, then it would be a pretty rubbish plan. You don't weigh in until next Tuesday so have loads of time to catch up!

Someone here has a sig which reads, "One bad day doesn't make a bad week."

Chin up :) x

Awww thank you so much sausage and valerie11 for making me feel better - I will have a really good week from now on. Am hoping for a STS on weigh in on tuesday

Heya all

I'm feeling really disappointed in myself today - I've had a really really bad day today :(. It was my parents anniversary and my cousins 17th birthday so lots of cakes and sweets.

I just feel so disappointed in myself for allowing myself to be really bad when i knew that if i stuck to plan 100% i could get into my next stone brakcet (Only 2lbs to go) :cry:

Thanks for listening to my rant Xx

Aww Sum, remember last week i posted on here about falling off the wagon and eating stuff i dont usually because i was ill? You told me to reduce my syns and to get back on that wagon. Now its your turn to get back on the wagon and try to put todays eating behind you.

Come on girl, you gave me great advice to reduce my syns to max 5 a day, and at weigh in i lost 4.5lbs. You never know, if you're good upto weigh in and do the same you may be in the next stone bracket.

xx

Reactions: Sum
We all have off plan days, you're only human and you only live once. I bet you have had a great time celebrating and spending time with your family and that is more important than if you get into the next stone bracket this week - besides if you up your superfree and exercise you could still lose 2lbs from being on plan 100% for the rest of the week :)

Don't be too hard on yourself x

Sounds like you are able to draw a line under it now.......don't be too hard on yourself! :)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments - they made me feel better

Thank you jellybeans - I will take your advice and reduce my syns for this week aswell

Thanks emmajane - I did have fun celebrating with my family

Will keep you all updated on how my weigh in goes on tuesday :) Xx

Back