disappointed in myself

tigger123

Hi everyone
ive not been around fro a couple of weeks ,
as i came off liptrim due to family issues,
im so upset with myself as i wanted to stick at it.
anyway i restarted today and i really hope i manage to stick at it this time.
do anyone have so tips for me?
thanks for reading

Hi everyone
thanks for reading

Yes, more of the same really!!
Stay 100%, drink more than 2 litres a day and stay focused, then see the weight slide off!:D

Don't be disappointed in yourself! This needs you to be 100% focused. If you hadnt' come off it for your family issues, you'd find yourself half doing it and being upset at the lack of progress.
Now you've started again, just look to the next week and how much you'll have lost be end of that week! Plan out your days - make sure you have access to your shakes and water (and a loo) when you need to. I tend to keep a shake or two in my handbag, just in case!!!
Best of luck with it

tigger123 said:
Thanks guys, i need all the motivation and encouragement i can get right now,
x

Sorry to hear about family problems, but don't b disappointed as family always comes first.
Just to motivate u to get back on tract, I just want to say this, I have been on TFR for nearly 12 weeks now n so far I've lost just over 4st! N i work as a full time nurse n if I can do this diet, then anyone can do it Hun, trust me.
Stick with it n I promise u, it gets easier n time flies by.
Good luck chick.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there ''tigger123'' try not to be upset..look on the bright side you had courage to restart again..thats telling me already your determinded! Chin up :)

Thanks everyone your words of encouragement mean alot to me,
i just hope my little boy stays out of hospital an i manage to stick to this lp.

Hi everyone
thanks for reading

Heya Tigger,
I understand, I truly do. I have been on and off for the last 10 days due to family issues. I am now on my 2nd 100% day!!!! I am taking it day to day but keeping my goal in sight. I am on hols in 7 weeks (infact we will have just landed in 7 weeks) and I am focusing on that.
I also realised I over drink. I was drinking 4l of water and 2-5 cups of coffee. Now I have my coffee but empty the equivalent out of my water bottle so I dont have more than 4l of fluids.
Just get thru each day and come on here.... support is brill..

Thanks therasa
this is 2nd day at being 100%, im on my holidays in 5 weeks and cant wait.
so im going to keep that in mind as i want to have lost another stone by then.

Back