Disappointed

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Short for my weight, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Short for my weight

Short for my weight Full Member

:mad:

Hiya,
    I had my monthly weigh in with the Doc today and have only lost 4 pounds this month!

I know a loss is a loss and I should be pleased but because I've lost so much more at previous weigh ins I can't help feeling disappointed.
    It wasn't totally unexpected because I have struggled the last few weeks.
    My GP was really pleased and very encouraging and said that it's bound to slow down as you get lighter.

Anyway, moan over - time to focus on the next month. I've decided I'm going to go shopping for some new clothes at the weekend as I haven't bought anything for ages and hopefully that will get me motivated again.
    Short x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

hey hun!

ive been in this boat a few times!! At the end of the day it is still a loss! The only thing u can do it put it behind you and look towards the month ahead!

Try no to get down! your still doin fab! 4lbs off is far better than 4 lbs on!!!

keep ya chin up

love katie
    x

4. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Hey 'SFMW' - i have my FIRST weigh in with my doctors this friday and i'm bricking it! Over the past five weeks i have also been weighin in with slimming world and if i go by my results with them i'd have lost 2.5lbs in four weeks! I'm really concerned, alot has happened with my dad having a heart attack and that but i wanted to get close to half a stone off and i feel a million miles away! Well done on your loss to date and i think retail therapy is definately the answer x

5. colescrabb

colescrabb Full Member

well i weighed myself just before going to the docs for my last weigh in so i knew what my scales would say, that was two weeks ago and friday and no matter how many times i get on the scales they are not going down!! don't know what to do as i am being really good. wanted at least 6lbs off and only have 2.5 weeks till next weigh in. any suggestions.
    i hope i at least manage to get 4lbs off as that is 1lb a week which my docs says is a great rate and it won't come back if we do it nice and steady, he said if i lose it fast it will bounce back and bite me on the bum!!!! slowly means i have time to get the hell away from it before it can find me.
    well done you on the 4lbs x x x

6. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

A pound a week...at the end of a year you will be almost 4 stone lighter x

7. sweetcheaks

sweetcheaks Full Member

you should be proud of your self 4lbs is a good loss, it is better off than on,

8. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Agree always better off than on, just learn from it and next month will be even bigger im sure of it =]

9. nicola35

nicola35 Full Member

yes i agree 4lb loss is better than putting it on.keep up the good work xx

10. Short for my weight

Short for my weight Full Member

Hey Guys,
    Thanks for all your encouragement and kind words - it really means a lot.
    Love Shorty x

11. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Hi Don't beat yourself up. Look how well you are doing 20 lbs is fantastic and like everyone else says 4 pounds off is better than 4 lbs on.

xx

12. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

4lbs is a over a quater of a stone so thats good , but i identify with the feeling it isnt good enuff after high losses.. i get that same feling when my weighs are low.