Disappointed

:mad:

Hiya,
I had my monthly weigh in with the Doc today and have only lost 4 pounds this month!

I know a loss is a loss and I should be pleased but because I've lost so much more at previous weigh ins I can't help feeling disappointed.
It wasn't totally unexpected because I have struggled the last few weeks.
My GP was really pleased and very encouraging and said that it's bound to slow down as you get lighter.

Anyway, moan over - time to focus on the next month. I've decided I'm going to go shopping for some new clothes at the weekend as I haven't bought anything for ages and hopefully that will get me motivated again.
Short x

hey hun!

ive been in this boat a few times!! At the end of the day it is still a loss! The only thing u can do it put it behind you and look towards the month ahead!

Try no to get down! your still doin fab! 4lbs off is far better than 4 lbs on!!!

keep ya chin up

love katie
x

Hey 'SFMW' - i have my FIRST weigh in with my doctors this friday and i'm bricking it! Over the past five weeks i have also been weighin in with slimming world and if i go by my results with them i'd have lost 2.5lbs in four weeks! I'm really concerned, alot has happened with my dad having a heart attack and that but i wanted to get close to half a stone off and i feel a million miles away! Well done on your loss to date and i think retail therapy is definately the answer x

well i weighed myself just before going to the docs for my last weigh in so i knew what my scales would say, that was two weeks ago and friday and no matter how many times i get on the scales they are not going down!! don't know what to do as i am being really good. wanted at least 6lbs off and only have 2.5 weeks till next weigh in. any suggestions.
i hope i at least manage to get 4lbs off as that is 1lb a week which my docs says is a great rate and it won't come back if we do it nice and steady, he said if i lose it fast it will bounce back and bite me on the bum!!!! slowly means i have time to get the hell away from it before it can find me.
well done you on the 4lbs x x x

A pound a week...at the end of a year you will be almost 4 stone lighter x

you should be proud of your self 4lbs is a good loss, it is better off than on,

Agree always better off than on, just learn from it and next month will be even bigger im sure of it =]

yes i agree 4lb loss is better than putting it on.keep up the good work xx

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all your encouragement and kind words - it really means a lot.
Love Shorty x

Hi Don't beat yourself up. Look how well you are doing 20 lbs is fantastic and like everyone else says 4 pounds off is better than 4 lbs on.

xx

4lbs is a over a quater of a stone so thats good , but i identify with the feeling it isnt good enuff after high losses.. i get that same feling when my weighs are low.

Back