disappointed

sklinky

Went for weigh in today was only down 2lbs. I am 11st 5 and only 1 week left on tfr before hols. Taking a 6 week break and then back on it. Wanted it to be a little more, was hoping to making it to the 10 13 and 7/8 lol. That is not going to happen now. Seeing the 10 st something mark would have been a real boost. i suppose being where I am is better than where I was. Can't believe its 7 weeeks already. Wish I had started sooner. I would have thought I was 12ish so gave myself the 8 weeks to loose 2 stone but when I weighed in at 13st 6 oh what a shock. One last push for that 5 lbs, hopefully it will happen. wish me luck, hope everyone is doing well

dont be disapointed hun, 30lbs in 7 weeks is amazing and you must feel fab also x I know its a bit of a shock when you dont eat anything all week and the scales dont reflect but it will all even out and your so close to your goal xxx Chin up for week 8 x

Well done ... 2lbs is great and its 2 lbs lighter than last week! So long as it's going in the right direction! Well done ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's always going to be harder the close you are to goal weight. Be pleased with that, it means all your hard work has paid off, it's got you to a place where you are significantly more healthy than you were before!

Went for weigh in today was only down 2lbs. I am 11st 5 and only 1 week left on tfr before hols. Taking a 6 week break and then back on it. Wanted it to be a little more, was hoping to making it to the 10 13 and 7/8 lol. That is not going to happen now. Seeing the 10 st something mark would have been a real boost. i suppose being where I am is better than where I was. Can't believe its 7 weeeks already. Wish I had started sooner. I would have thought I was 12ish so gave myself the 8 weeks to loose 2 stone but when I weighed in at 13st 6 oh what a shock. One last push for that 5 lbs, hopefully it will happen. wish me luck, hope everyone is doing well

I know how you feel, I was very disappointed when I only clocked 1 Ib loss last week despite being 100%. You have lost more than 2 stones in 7 weeks which must feel good, it's all going in the right direction. You are unlikely to lose more than 3 Ibs towards the end, this diet works better than most, it's like a magic pill. Keep at it and good luck:D

Back