Disappointed

slim please

Well 1st weigh in today and ive lost 6lbs. I am gutted, ive have been 100%, drank plenty of water and i am well truely at a loss how i lost so little. The 1st time i did lipotrim i was over 3 stone lighter and i lost 11lb! :(

On my restart week I lost 5 and was a bit disappointed but you know the first few weeks are water weight and it's the losses from week 2/3 that is the fat coming off. It'll balance out don't let it put you off. Well done on a decent loss.

I totally understand how you feel, my first time I lost 11lb in the first week, this time I lost 8,(in ten days) I was pretty disappointed. But like LeahCnnr says, the first week is mainly water, its these next few weeks where the fat drops away. Keep at it, you know it'l be worth it, don't let the doubts slip in. wipe the slate and on to the next day. :)

6lbs is still a great loss though hun, but I do understand your disappointed compared with last time. Hang in there!

6lbs is great, nearly half a stone, and if you aren't hanging on to loads of water weight, that can only be a good thing. Keep going, you're doing brilliantly x

Thanks all,
On any other diet i would have been over the moon but i think we all have higheptp expectations of lipotrim. Anyway, i am going to stop moaning, a loss is a loss and its a step in the right direction. Heres to week 2.:)
Sarahx

Hi I started LT on Monday 4th Feb. Been 100% but struggling to get water in today feeling quite down cause can't sir and enjoy meal with my husband and 3yr old going to do soup for when there eating. I don't dwell like I'm losing anything much my first weight in is Wednesday 13th so fingers crossed. Is there any tips on how to maximises weight loss.....

Hi I started LT on Monday 4th Feb. Been 100% but struggling to get water in today feeling quite down cause can't sir and enjoy meal with my husband and 3yr old going to do soup for when there eating. I don't dwell like I'm losing anything much my first weight in is Wednesday 13th so fingers crossed. Is there any tips on how to maximises weight loss.....
Drink as much water as you can - 2-4L a day. The more you drink the more you shrink!

Thank you.... Oh here's hoping Wednesday is good weigh in...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Don't drink too much though... Too much is dangerous.

Thanks yeah the days I'm struggling I kinda feel maybe my body had enough for now and leave drinking for a bit but still try get at least two litres on top of shakes

Peppermint tea is caffeine free and you can count it towards your fluid intake. I always get about 1.5ltrs in that way.

Peppermint tea is caffeine free and you can count it towards your fluid intake. I always get about 1.5ltrs in that way.

Thanks leahcnnr I'll have to try it - I was raised on milky weak tea with two sugar so its the only way I drink tea so have to find something to replace it I'll had one nice black coffee with sweetner tablet but was out so have no idea what coffee it was :-(

Back