Disappointed :(

Well i shouldnt really be disappointed as anything lost is better than a gain i suppose.
last week i lost 2.5lbs and this week i have lost 2lb. I really stuck to plan this week and thought i would've lost a bit more than 2lb!
I have looked through a few posts re: syns and realised i am having around 5 syns at the most everyday so im thinking of upping the syns to the whole 15 for this week to see if that helps to lose a bit more next week! (Probably silly thinking this will help!)

sorry for the pointless thread!

I always lose more when I have 10-15 syns, no idea why! X

There aren't many days I don't use my full 15, but I never usually go below 10 unless I'm cutting back for whatever reason x

Well i have had a 1lb loss this week. Not as much as i would've like but at least its a loss!

A loss is still a loss no matter what.

Echoing what everyone else said. A loss is a loss. This diet is fab you can eat so much and loose. Look, you are already in the next number for your BMI as well :) well done. Try not to be disheartened xxx

Well i have had a 1lb loss this week. Not as much as i would've like but at least its a loss!

Well done! Your flying it, in 3 weeks you've 5.5Lb off.

it is healthy to lose 1-2lb a week in order not to tax your body. My consultant had a chat with me about relaxing about the wednesday weight in. and she was right, it's not about the week to week goal of getting weighed, its about changing your life for good. if you focus too much on the weigh in day and how much you lose/gain it could throw you off for good. your doing FAB! keep going!

Thank you glittermonkey, i think i have got my head into the zone of anything lost is a bonus!

Lost 2.5lb this week! I am so surprised as i fully expected a gain but am delighted with this loss! Means i have just over 1/2st off in 1 month! :woohoo::bliss:

Lost 2.5lb this week! I am so surprised as i fully expected a gain but am delighted with this loss! Means i have just over 1/2st off in 1 month! :woohoo::bliss:

well done!! That's fantastic!

0.5lb off this week. Im not disappointed though as i fully expected to have a gain this week so im happy with this loss!

0.5lb off this week. Im not disappointed though as i fully expected to have a gain this week so im happy with this loss!

That's great Lizzymag,...going the right way for ya

B

I have maintained this week. Honestly i am surprised i didnt gain this week as i had such a bad weekend with trying to stay on the plan! I managed to rein it back in at the start if the week though instead of slipping completely off plan! Heres to a good week! :)

Back