Disappointed

hi sarah
Look at your week 4 you will lose more next week I've have had the same just stick with it & keep drinking the water

You'll probably find that next week you'll lose more. I have always lost more the week after I've lost a smaller amount simply because of changes to the amount of water I've drunk or how much time I've spent at the gym.

I did 4 sessions at the gym in the last week and have recently started a new cardiovascular class (week last tuesday) and I only lost 3lb this week. I also think I drank slightly less water and it was hot so I probably have retained more fluid but I'm hoping for a bigger loss next week.

Yeah I agree with the others, it's likely you'll have a good loss next week. You could be retaining water, or is your totm? That can have a big effect. Also what were you wearing to get weighed, jeans can weigh anything up to 7lbs! The losses do tend to fluctuate with LL but will even out so expect a good one next week and don't be disheartened hun x

Don't be disappointed Sarah, honest it could be cos of anything as the others have said ---- hopefully you'll have a great loss next week :)

Back