Disappointed :-(

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
Been for my WI and only dropped 2lbs. Bit gutted cos I thought I'd had a good week. Been to the gym every day, stuck to my shakes and at least 3 litres of water a day. And my scales showed 4lbs off!!!

Claire xx

dont be dissapointed hun, its better off than on isnt it, you will prob loose a little more next week, dont be disheartened your doing great!! x

Oh it's 'orrible when that happens!! :( ... you'll probably find next week will make up for it, try not to get too down if you can help it xxx

Hey know its gutting...but my chemist reminded me not to look at weekly lose but look at total lose and also inches off your body....many reasons why some wi's arent as great as you hoped but look how well you've done in a month
xx

Hon, being to the gym makes muscles, and muscles are heavier than fat, so you will have lost more fat than shown on the scales, but it would have been covered by the muscles you have made. Its a very good idea going to then gym, it might make your losses smaller, but it will help with toning your body :D

Hope that makes some sense!

oh poppet, never mind at least its still a loss, and really 2lb is still good so well done.

Hiya hun dont be to disheartened do you measure yourself weeks that the lost is less than you expect will probably show in inches, also your body will need to adjust to the additional exercise your doing this will all sort itself eventually

Chin up a loss is a loss when all said an done

Well done Poggy 2lb is great and your losses have been fantastic. :) If you think you had lost 4lb you are probably right, sometimes I think the Chemists don't always call it right, so next week you will probably have a much bigger loss. :)

Back