Disappointing start

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Well started saturday but had to stop as had the grandkids all weekend and feeding the baby was sheer hell. Still determined. Monday is now the 1st day of the rest of my life. Just had the vanilla with coffee, it was bloody lovely (I was really suprised) I can make 3 latte's from 1 sachet so that's 9 a day, gonna try doing it with chocolate and coffee next. At this moment in time I feel that this is going to be an awful lot easier than I was expecting.:D :D :D

Weight @ start of diet 13st 13lb

Its a shame that you start didn't go as well as you expected but here's to a brighter future!

I would suggest that splitting the packs is a good thing for some in the beginning but in order for you to really beat the weight gain afterwards, I would wean myself into just the three a day. Reason being is that you don't want your body to adjust to 'grazing'. I saw a brill ticker on here it said:

Little pickers wear bigger knickers!

See how you go, good luck with this week xxx

Sorry to hear it didnt go well at start, You really do need to keep yourself as occupied as poss & with as little temptation as poss for at least the first 4days I think cos then you will be in ketosis & it should be far easier to feed babies without wanting their left overs (easier said than done I know cos I have had a few blips myself).
Your start weight is quite low tho & if stuck to properly you should shed those few stones in no time hun.

Good luck with it
Niki
x

dont worry debbie just keep going the first week is the hardest i found day 2 and 5 a killer but once i got my first week over with its been so easy i have fed all my family i still cook and do sunday dinners i have been out to meals with my friends and just had water i always have peppermint tea bags and coffee in my bag when i am out as i can do my own coffee some places make them to strong i have found it so easy to stick to and i am sure you will to you will have your off days i have but just keep coming on here this site has made it easy for me to stick to LT because their is so much support we are here for you....x

Thanks for the support and good wishes.. I am totally determined to do this, my weight may seem low but I am 5'2 and my BMI is 34.5 I have told my kids no grandkids next weekend LOL

Good luck hun. I love the latte it's awesome!

x

Sorry your started wasnt as you hoped. Those first few days can be a killer. But as you said you've started again and are determined. I love the choc and peppermint. I have it in the morning as something hot starts me off. I don't do coffee but i've heard its nice with the choc as well

Bring it on! You'll be great -:D

Back