Disappointing Wk3 weigh-in

HopeSprings

Gold Member
Hi I've just had my week 3 weigh-in and have only lost 2lbs. I'm disappointed because as a long term dieter I know I can lose 2lbs a week when eating food so it seems like I've denied myself lovely things to eat for the same reward. I've noticed though that lots of people stall at week 3 and then have good losses again in Week 4. So I'll carry on and hope that happens for me too. On the positive side I've lost 4 inches on my waist, woohoo!!!

2lb thats doulble what I lost in week 3 hunni, so well done. I know how you feel I felt just the same, please dont give up keep going its really worth while hunni, a loss is a loss. Well done getting this far and you will be going a lot further.xx

Hi I've just had my week 3 weigh-in and have only lost 2lbs. I'm disappointed because as a long term dieter I know I can lose 2lbs a week when eating food so it seems like I've denied myself lovely things to eat for the same reward. I've noticed though that lots of people stall at week 3 and then have good losses again in Week 4. So I'll carry on and hope that happens for me too. On the positive side I've lost 4 inches on my waist, woohoo!!!

Hi Hope,

Well done you have lost over 1st in 3 weeks. Great inch lose also :).

Try not to be disappointed about losing 2lb. You never know what will happen next week. I lost 2lb on my 2nd week and in my 3rd week I went on to lose 5 or 6lb.

I don't know of any diet that contains food where you can lose 1st in 3 weeks.

Thanks guys, I know I have to look at the big picture, guess we'd all like to lose 4lbs a week!!!!

well done - you have lost loads already and inches and no doubt more next week. Keep at it!

Well done, 2lbs is still a loss, I do completely understand your meaning about feeling you've deprived yourself though, that's exactly how I felt when I lost 3lbs, but the next week I went on to lose 9lbs and was bloody thrilled, made it all worhtwhile. Keep it up ;)

Well i only lost just under 3, but i have lost 5 inches from my stomach, so obviously it all came from my tum!

2 lb is not bad. CDC told me that after the first week, she only expects me to lose 2-3 lb a week.

ur body doesnt want to give up the fat, will hold on till it realises ur not starving.

some one posted b4 about how fat cells fill with water to stop from changing structure but that cant last forever and will come off soon

All of your comments are very much appreciated, now I'm bolstered up and am not going to have a bar every day, today 3 shakes only, it seemed to kick-start Susan again, lets hope next week I lose 5lb, lol

i only lost that on my week 3 too, looking forward to fri when i weigh in again, fingers crossed ots more, as ive just been to an ann summers party and not drunk!!
it better be worth it!! x

Good Luck for Friday Maria, have you sneaked on the scales this week?

the problem with this diet is we all get greedy for weight loss :D you've done fantastically babes. keep going :)

abz xx

I've given myself a talking to and can now say that when I started SS I was over 15 stone (although I'd already lost 15lbs at SW) and now I'm 13 something, how much better does that sound?

Back