Disappointment

Just had 3rd weigh in and only 1lb down! I've stuck to it 100%, I wouldn't be so upset but I only lost 2lb last week... I'm thinking of giving up :sigh:. Has anyone else experienced this or are some people just not suited to this diet.. it's not been my TOTM either..!?

Hun, you have lost just short of 1st in 3 weeks .... thats fantastic and nothing to be dissapointed about! You are on par for the average 1st a month that LT reccomend :)

I know how you feel hun, i only lost 1lb this week too. But if you give up, you'll love the food straight away but think how disappointed you'll be with yourself the next day. and then again a week later when you think to yourself, i could be 3lb lighter by now. That's what i keep telling myself, to keep motivated, there's no way it can't work if you do it 100%, and everyone is different. I find myself feeling envious of other people's weight losses, but then we can't do anymore than we're already doing! I really hope you stick with it, good luck!!

Thanks guys :). I have been tempted to eat tonight but the thought of the scale going up has kept me on the straight and narrow... Gonna stick to it til Sat and then start a refeed for my wkend away. Thanks for the support x

Hey hun,
I wouldn't worry- my losses were all over the place but they did even out at a stone a month. Also really silly question but are you drinking enough water? This made such a difference to me and the weeks I drank more water I lost more!
T x

Don't panic - a loss is a loss no matter what! Google search "1lb of fat" - look at the pictures - then you'll realise what you've lost!

Keep up the fantastic work - and don't give up! xxx

Hi tigerlill88! Yep drinking at least 3 litres a day... I must be losing inches because I am fitting in clothes that I couldn't even fasten 3 weeks ago... I will carry on. This diet is a test of willpower and I'm not ready to give up yet :)

OMG ohtobeslinky cannon believe how much 1lbs looks! That's such a good thing to look at for insentive!! Thank you!

Refeeding on Saturday for my weekend away, the mad thing is I'm not to bothered about eating food now! Would stick to it if I could drink in ketosis but as the whole weekend away is to celebrate passing my exams there's no way I can go without a few cheeky drinks.. Does anyone know what is best to drink so I don't put too much on while away? I'm usually a white wine girl x

Back