Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DISASTER?? OR NEAR MISS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hayleyp86, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. hayleyp86

hayleyp86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WHAT A DAY!!

For my lunch i decided i wanted a salad or maybe some pasta and as i couldnt find anything...i went to pizza hut to get a buffet takeaway... i filled half a box with four cheese and veg pasta a salad box with salad, potatoes and homous and half a pizza's worth of pizza slices...

When i got back to the office GUILT set in - so like a nice girl i gave away my pizza to tenants in the building (points :) ) and proceeded to eat the rest - i managed a small bit of garlic bread - five mouthfuls (about) of pasta, some cucumber and about four cornchips dipped in a bit of homous... now i havent had ANY syns today and i could of been worse... but how should i syn it...

waste of money as i threw the rest of the pasta / naughty salad bits away

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    You'll just have to guesstimate the syns. If it was me I'd over guestimate just incase.
    Oh, and well done on not eating it all :)

4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd just call it a day for syns and draw a line under it. Start tomorrow with your full quota of syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.