DISASTER?? OR NEAR MISS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hayleyp86, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. hayleyp86

hayleyp86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WHAT A DAY!!

For my lunch i decided i wanted a salad or maybe some pasta and as i couldnt find anything...i went to pizza hut to get a buffet takeaway... i filled half a box with four cheese and veg pasta a salad box with salad, potatoes and homous and half a pizza's worth of pizza slices...

When i got back to the office GUILT set in - so like a nice girl i gave away my pizza to tenants in the building (points :) ) and proceeded to eat the rest - i managed a small bit of garlic bread - five mouthfuls (about) of pasta, some cucumber and about four cornchips dipped in a bit of homous... now i havent had ANY syns today and i could of been worse... but how should i syn it...

waste of money as i threw the rest of the pasta / naughty salad bits away

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    You'll just have to guesstimate the syns. If it was me I'd over guestimate just incase.
    Oh, and well done on not eating it all :)

4. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd just call it a day for syns and draw a line under it. Start tomorrow with your full quota of syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.