disaster strikes

milkybar

ok well iv been very good this week and weighed myself this monring and im 1 pound of my first stone!
and then i got to work and thats when it happend i blacked out !
my bost started paniking told me id been starving myself !
i must admit iv been very light headed and dizzy today and felt funny driving to work this moninrg
so my boss drove me to subway and told me to get something to eat, i must admit i wanted to eat becasue im 100% sure this feeling was because of food!
but instead of getting a roll i got a salad bowl i had sweetcorn tuna tmoatoe lettuce and cucumber,
now i feel better for having it and then got sent home for the rest of the day where i had all my water.
but weigh in is tomorrow and im scared i have ruined my chance of my 1 stone!
and do you think it will knock me out of ketosis?:cry:

Theres a good chance the tomatoes and sweetcorn will have knocked you out of ketosis, but just keep glugging the water and you should be over it in a day or two.

If you are finding sole source too much, why not try the 790 plan - still good loses and food to look forward too.

Hey MB!

Glad to hear that you're ok now!! I really wouldn't worry about having had the salad - like you said you didn't go for a sub so don't worry. If you blacked out you did the right thing - and this one meal is not going to set you back!! Don't get disheartened and keep up the good work ssing!!

Take care hun

Kj xxx

hey - well done on resisiting a sub - don't know if I could have! whether it has knocked you out of ketosis or not I don't know but you ate pretty decent stuff that I don't think would be loaded with carbs - like a roll certainly would be!!! had you had enough water to drink before work?? I get a bit spacey if I haven't drunk enough....

don't let people tell you that you are starving yourself - if you are having the right number of meal packs and drinking the water then your body is not missing out on anything.....

keep up the good work - that stone is soooooo close!

Marie
x

yh i had drunk more water than normal this morning thats what i couldnt understand,
i knew that carbs would be a big big no no so i thought salad would be best!
i must admit yesterday i only had two meal packs becasue i fell asleep, and slept through until this morning, but i didnt think 1 pack would make me that dizzy?
im glad about what you have all said as i have been regretting it and panicking about ruining my chances

Back