Disaster

mhairi-lou

Ok, so i have had the biggest disaster ever.

I worked so hard all week last week and sts. I felt so down and basically just gave up over the weekend. I have eaten everything under the sun. :cry:

To make matters worse tomorrow is my birthday and I just know I am going to end up spending the whole day in the toilet because of my bad behaviour over the weekend.

I just feel so lousy now it is unbelievable. I am totally questioning if I can do this and if it is worth it. I just want to cry.

Bless

So sorry to hear you are sad. Look it might not be that bad and even if it is you won't be on the loo all day have i am sure.

Look at it this way, you have admitted you have fell off the wagon (we all do it) get back on and just look forward to your special day tomorrow.

It's just a hiccup!!

Love and god bless, chim up!!

J. xx

Hi hunnie

Stop beating yourself up over this small blip...thats all it is. Tomorrow is a new day! **big hugs**
It is very hard when you sts or gain to stay motivated i know, but you never fail until you stop trying.
With regards to the loo situation, i have had the "ate everything under the sun" weekend too :eek: but i wasn't on the loo all day! You probably will get the oil (and please dont attempt a sneaky fart unless you are on the bog seat :p) but you should be fine.
Remember you are doing this for yourself, and you can totally do it!

And lastly, its midnight so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :D
Hope you feel better today xxxxxxxx

The loo situation hasn't been toooo bad, have been several times mind you! Not over the moon about being stuck in the house all day cause i am too scared to venture out (I am still on crutches so I can't even run to the toilet if I need too when I am out)

However, I have decided it is fine because this WILL be my last birthday overweight and I WILL go out and have a fab time once I am super skinny and looking great xx

Back