Disaster. . .

Violetwind

Determined
2Nd week back at slimming world and already its out the window. I knew I had a wedding to go to today so on thursday after weigh in I took my boys to the park. On the way back for tea they wanted take out in the local chippy. I obliged. After all it was such a good day I didn't want to say no. so I had burger and chips.

Then last night I had tea and toast, double decker and more. Thought sure its already blown!

Same again today with this wedding. Only out won't just be food today it will be drinks too.

is it possible to pull this back and still see a loss on wednesday or is it all lost.

What do you guys recommend?

Yes it is, but you will have to go heavy on the water,and superfree foods. Good luck let us know how you go on! Keep on in there, dont give up!

yep its still possible! as the others have said focus on speed,superspeed foods and lots of water(or drinks).

also remember what is done is done....but you could make it one heck of a lot worse if you think 'ah sod it the damage is done,i'll just eat what i want until next week because i've blown it!'

I would draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. I'm not a fan of trying to catch up by cutting out syns etc, I'd just start a fresh as you're more likely to have 4 good days which will counteract the bad days :0)

Start again as though tomorrow is the first day of the week, dont try and play catch up with syns. You may not see a loss on Wednesday but you will know why, and besides, if you get back on plan tomorrow it will definitely be better on Wednesday than it will be if you carry on off plan! Good luck hun x

id just forget it and start again tomorrow..its done now! :) good luck xxx

well done you!!! just goes to prove that you just get straight back on,if you'd have taken the sod it route you'd be looking at a big gain instead you rewarded yourself with a big loss!
thanks for updating.

Back