disaster

jindal

Hi everybody

I did SS for 5 days and went to party and ate :cry:. I am so angry with myself. Its all my fault. I am going for weigh-in tomorrow eve. should I go? I am embarrased to face my CDC:wave_cry:.

Yes, go, your CDC will be able to advise and support you! Don't worry its not the end of the day. Tomorrow will be day 6 and you can start again and you'll lose any weight u may have put on (you mihgt have put anything on). What did you eat? Was it carb rich?

Hi everybody

I did SS for 5 days and went to party and ate :cry:. I am so angry with myself. Its all my fault. I am going for weigh-in tomorrow eve. should I go? I am embarrased to face my CDC:wave_cry:.
Go, tell all and move on.
Let me tell you, this diet is so worth it.
I feel so good and would recommend it to all.
Just jump back on the band-wagon and move on.
Shall watch out for your WI figures on the Mini Challenge tomorrow, as i am at my WI at 8pm tomorrow too and need to post my poor results too.

Thanks everyone for all the support. I ate lot of stuff, kind of mixture protien and carbs. i am regretting it now. Its totm as well. I feel bloated and horrible now. will go to weigh-in and let you know. I feel I've gained so much.

you might not have gained anything so try not to worry about it, just move on, do get weighed though! you might be suprised!
( i had 5 days off over xmas and lost 4lb!)

It's only a disaster when you don't get up again! Make sure you get up after falling, get back on the wagon, be strong on the diet and you will succeed.

You can talk to your CDC about you feel; she's done the diet too I assume so maybe she has tips ?

Good luck,

Thanks, you are all so nice. I am feeling little better with all of your support. I am glugging lot of water.:gen144:

Back