Disastrous Day 1......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by waterford, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Plodded along yesterday& had planned an early night, wasnt to be, Hubby came home from work yesterday with tickets for a local concert, didnt really want to go but didnt want to disappoint hubby either.

Anyway concert was really good but I had a wopper of a headache and they had finger food at the party and I had a few sandwiches:cry: and my headache was so bad when I came home I couldnt sleep with it and got up and made a cup of tea and put sugar in it.:cry::cry:

So I guess today is day for me again, so back up on the wagon.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Just put it behind you - today is another day and there will be days like yesterday all along your weightloss journey, you just need to develop coping strategies for how you deal with them...

Chin up and start again...:D

4. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep - just forget the bad day and carry on.

As you get further into this journey you will find your own way of dealing with obstacles such as the ones yesterday and when your other half sees the weight coming off he will have more understanding of how this diet works and what you need to do to stay on the straight and narrow.

Plus...if your diet history is anything like mine then he is probably thinking "here we go again - another fad diet" - wait until the weight begins to fall off and he will be falling over himself to help you stay on the straight and narrow! :)

Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

5. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    thank you all for the support.

Headache is easing off a bit this morning.

Just had a banana shake and I must say it was yum, yum.

6. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey,

I'm sure there a higher percentage of people who return to CD and lose weight than people who start first time and don't have any falls off the wagon!

I have also returned to CD for the third time and I'm in day 6 SS for the first time and I'm stunned with myself and the weight loss. That's where I'm getting my motivation, the scales and hopefully the difference in my clothes (which is soon I hope!).

I just wanted to share that with you and tell you that you can do it and you will! Just keep coming on this site where there are so many factual stories, experiences, tips, guidance, support. I discovered a thread about 50 reasons to lose weight and it has really made me laugh, cry and above all determined.

Keep talking and let us know how you get on even if you fall off the wagon again, we will still be here, probably making the same mistakes!

7. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    Also keep getting water into you as it will help with the headaches . x x

8. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey hun, don't beat yourself up about the blip - draw a line and start again. Please make sure you're drinking enough though, i know its hard to get that water down but as Emma said it really helps the headaches. *hugs*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.