Disastrous Day 1......

waterford

Plodded along yesterday& had planned an early night, wasnt to be, Hubby came home from work yesterday with tickets for a local concert, didnt really want to go but didnt want to disappoint hubby either.

Anyway concert was really good but I had a wopper of a headache and they had finger food at the party and I had a few sandwiches:cry: and my headache was so bad when I came home I couldnt sleep with it and got up and made a cup of tea and put sugar in it.:cry::cry:

So I guess today is day for me again, so back up on the wagon.

Yep - just forget the bad day and carry on.

As you get further into this journey you will find your own way of dealing with obstacles such as the ones yesterday and when your other half sees the weight coming off he will have more understanding of how this diet works and what you need to do to stay on the straight and narrow.

Plus...if your diet history is anything like mine then he is probably thinking "here we go again - another fad diet" - wait until the weight begins to fall off and he will be falling over himself to help you stay on the straight and narrow! :)

Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

thank you all for the support.

Headache is easing off a bit this morning.

Just had a banana shake and I must say it was yum, yum.

Hey,

I'm sure there a higher percentage of people who return to CD and lose weight than people who start first time and don't have any falls off the wagon!

I have also returned to CD for the third time and I'm in day 6 SS for the first time and I'm stunned with myself and the weight loss. That's where I'm getting my motivation, the scales and hopefully the difference in my clothes (which is soon I hope!).

I just wanted to share that with you and tell you that you can do it and you will! Just keep coming on this site where there are so many factual stories, experiences, tips, guidance, support. I discovered a thread about 50 reasons to lose weight and it has really made me laugh, cry and above all determined.

Keep talking and let us know how you get on even if you fall off the wagon again, we will still be here, probably making the same mistakes!

Also keep getting water into you as it will help with the headaches . x x

Hey hun, don't beat yourself up about the blip - draw a line and start again. Please make sure you're drinking enough though, i know its hard to get that water down but as Emma said it really helps the headaches. *hugs*

Back