discipline!!!

billiebimbo

I thought I was disciplined wow this is hard work!!! I've had the discipline to go to the gym then start jogging so that I can now jog 5 miles no problem - lost two stone conventionally eating sensibly (with the odd glass of wine thrown in!! my bete noir) but whooooaaa

not eating is in a league of its own no? I'm on day three now and I can say it is settling down the cravings for food but my hats off to those who have stuck it out for months on end and succeeded in losing loads of weight you are to be truly commended....:D:D:D:D

well not sure how I can tell when ketosis arrives but probably a gradual thing over the next dew days (I hope!!)

ah well not long now is a small amount of time in the realm of things!!!

good morning everyone and good luck with everything

Lots of love Bille xxx

billiebimbo said:
I thought I was disciplined wow this is hard work!!! I've had the discipline to go to the gym then start jogging so that I can now jog 5 miles no problem - lost two stone conventionally eating sensibly (with the odd glass of wine thrown in!! my bete noir) but whooooaaa

not eating is in a league of its own no? I'm on day three now and I can say it is settling down the cravings for food but my hats off to those who have stuck it out for months on end and succeeded in losing loads of weight you are to be truly commended....:D:D:D:D

well not sure how I can tell when ketosis arrives but probably a gradual thing over the next dew days (I hope!!)

Lots of love Bille xxx

Hey Billie congrats on reaching day 3 you're doing great :) it will get easier xxx keep at it x

billiebimbo said:

Lots of love Bille xxx

Hi Billie,
I was day 3 yesterday too. Feel as though a small corner has been turned (very small but small nonetheless)
Here's to day 4 and beyond. Not cheating partly because I can't go through these days again :)

support!!

good morning!!
I'm not so cheerful today a bit moody - my partner getting it in the neck!
I am a lot less hungry tho and have just cooked him some breakfast (am I not a saint?)
I haven't had anything of mine yet - I try to leave it as late in the day as I am still running in the evenings and I find the hunger pangs after that need abating witht the shakes and bar...
I can't believe I am on day four brilliant! only another 66 to go ha ha oh dear ;-)
right time to get my essay done - that's the other thing I've been stuck indoors writing a blinking essay for the last four days which I don't think has made things any easier woo woo

yes today is much much easier than yesterday - I have nowhere near the food cravings and I am starting to feel I can do this... thanks for the support

glad to hear your day four getting easier too - hope day five is even easier for you

lots of love

Billie xxx

Back