Disco's Diet Diary- I'm no April fool

I struggle to resist weighing every day at the moment, so power to you for holding off!

I swear I'm becoming part fish with the amount of long baths I'm taking of an evening now..

Good afternoon, hope you found day 3 a doddle xx

Good afternoon, hope you found day 3 a doddle xx

I have found day three alot easier so much so, I've barely needed distraction. I wasn't hungry at all but I broke and have my first bar it was a toffee and raisin Mmmmmmm. So tasty!! I hope the rest of the week goes as well.
I really am tempted to weigh in tomorrow morning but I worry if I do that there will be two possible scenarios..

1. I've lost a good amount, I am delighted and decide I should just have some chicken salad and wine, I go off the rails
2. I've not lost as much as I anticipated. I am gutted decide it's a waste of time and stuff my face, I go off the rails

I DONT THINK I SHOULD TAKE A SNEEKY PEEK AT THE SCALES!!! In fact I WONT go on the scales till next Monday my official weigh in day!

Well that's day 3 done another 119 to go!

well done for day 3, staying off the scales is really difficult. There is a possible 3rd scenario - how about you go on the scales see how much you've lost and it motivates you to continue? I did a sneaky weigh in this morning (Monday is my weigh in day and I had a 1lb loss. I got off the scales saying I love this diet. I did feel nervous like you in case there was no movement, however if you keep to it 100% there is no way that you will not lose weight.

Either way, you are doing brilliantly

Keep a big glass of water by your bed, and drink it as soon as you wake up, before you wee. It will not be a true weigh, so pointless weighing ;)

I've lost 26lbs following exante and I've maintained the weight loss but I still need to lose another 14-20lbs. So I've ordered another months worth of shakes, bars and porridge ... Starting again Monday so I'm hoping reading everyone's success will spur me on ... Good luck!

Keep a big glass of water by your bed, and drink it as soon as you wake up, before you wee. It will not be a true weigh, so pointless weighing ;)

Love that idea, I might try that because I always wake up thirsty

How are you doing?

Has the evenings got any better for you?

and have yo managed not to hit anyone?

Good morning, hope you're still managing to stay on track xx

Back