Discover Buddy Wanted Please

Veggie Dieter

Silver Member
Hi

I am looking for a buddy who is also on WW Discover. I just started on Monday, im doing it alone from home and I need and want to lose 4 stone.

Im a veggie and im determind to get back into shape and to get healthy again - I hate being this big and it's up to me to change.

If there is anyone out there who would like someone else for an online friend to help eachother please let me know.

Thanks!

I would be happy to be your buddy I have a bit more weight to lose than you but I need a buddy too.
Vicki

Hiya

You are sure to find plenty of buddies on this site. I'm doing discover too, so far so good! You should maybe start up a diary for people to pop into.
Good luck x

Great I have buddies. Thx ladies I will in box you.

I'd like to be your buddy :) I'm not strictly veggie but don't like meat...

For some reason it is not letting me send you a private message!

Hi Ladies

I have done ww lots of times over the years and have always lost weight. I started propoints a couple of weeks before Xmas and lost 8lbs, but then put on 7lbs over Xmas and have had to start again. I have found the loss on propoints much slower than on discover so I am going to go to class but do old points on the quiet, starting today.

Does anyone else have a particularly difficult time of the day? I can follow it no problems all day long but once it gets to 7pm cravings start kicking in. Does anyone else get like that?

Hi Ladies

I have done ww lots of times over the years and have always lost weight. I started propoints a couple of weeks before Xmas and lost 8lbs, but then put on 7lbs over Xmas and have had to start again. I have found the loss on propoints much slower than on discover so I am going to go to class but do old points on the quiet, starting today.

Does anyone else have a particularly difficult time of the day? I can follow it no problems all day long but once it gets to 7pm cravings start kicking in. Does anyone else get like that?

Hi Star - the times that I find worst are when im making tea for the kids - I have to stop myself from picking as the points add up so quickly then - also if im bored.

The best times for me is all morning and day time and when im on the laptop as I don't allow myself to eat anything then not even fruit.

Hi, sorry Veggie, will try and get more posts so you can pm me lol. I weighed in this morning, have lost 3lbs :) How are you doing? xxx

Hey, how's your journey going? I started ww discover plan on wed, just doing it at home as I can't ever seem to find the time to get to meetings.

I really need to lose 7 stone in total but aiming for 5 1/2 off by September as I'm getting married on sept 17th.

I could really use a buddy too. Good luck & have a good day! :)

Hey, how's your journey going? I started ww discover plan on wed, just doing it at home as I can't ever seem to find the time to get to meetings.

I really need to lose 7 stone in total but aiming for 5 1/2 off by September as I'm getting married on sept 17th.

I could really use a buddy too. Good luck & have a good day! :)

Your welcome to be my buddy aswell - more the merrier!

Congratulations for September, very exciting. How you doing so far?

I sts this week so im concentration on next Monday's weight loss (totm for me and I always tend to have a poor weigh loss).

Hi, sorry Veggie, will try and get more posts so you can pm me lol. I weighed in this morning, have lost 3lbs :) How are you doing? xxx

Wooo hooo check you out - how fantastic do you feel? I sts! How you doing?

Veggie Dieter said:
Your welcome to be my buddy aswell - more the merrier!

Congratulations for September, very exciting. How you doing so far?

I sts this week so im concentration on next Monday's weight loss (totm for me and I always tend to have a poor weigh loss).

Weigh day for me tomorrow! Fingers crossed :)

I would love a buddy, cant seem to message you........ill look out for you on here.x Good luck everyone !

Just to let you know that 50 posts plus are need before you can post to a person.

How are we all doing this week? I started of feeling a bit dow as I sts (totm) but I just told myself that im going to keep chipping away and i've kept very busy - been for quite a few walks this week which is great as I don't take money with me so no points being used and getting bit of exercise - really looking forward to Monday's WI (im soooo sad) I just need to keep going for the rest of the week as good as I have been - come on we can do it.

I lost another 3lbs on fri, my birthday in 3 weeks so want to lose as much as I can by then as i'm having a night out. The weight can't come off quick enough, i'm frustrated that I weigh 2 stone heavier than I did 6 months ago! I've been going to the gym 5 times a week just want to be thin!!!!!

Back