discover here I come

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by DappyMare, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Just thought I'd say hi as coming back to weight watchers discover on thursday and I can't wait. I'm choosing discover over pro points as have had great success on it in past and hope it happens again :)

I did do well on it early this year, but always get lured back to a vlcd as they give fast losses, but 7 months of fannying about yoyoing I now don't have the super losses on them so want to retrain my self and give my body a break from the constant losses and gains I've been having, and know weight watchers will do that.

So have made a pledge with my mum that I won't go back to vlcd's so here's hoping I get the 2lb loss a week so can hit my first goal by christmas.

Good luck to any one else following discover and hope to meet some of you soon :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.