discover plan loss, do i switch?

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by SlimPith, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimPith

SlimPith Member

Hi all, I'm new here but really pleased to have found a place to chat to other slimmers!

I've been doing ww at home from my old books.started in Sept and its been slow, but I think that's to do woth all the family visits I seem to have had in the last few months! And of course that means eating out etc.

Anyway, i weigh myself every Sunday and have finally lost my first stone (one down 3 to go!!).

So my dilemma is - do I switch to the new plan? I've got an app on my phone that's in the process of getting updated for pro points - so once that's done do I stay on the old 'trusty' plan or move to pro points?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JoeJoe

JoeJoe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hiya, I'm the same as you.. doing the old plan from books at home and using this site for reference too...

I have no intention of switching over to PP as discovery works good for me... however people are getting results on PP.. personal choice x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.