• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Discover plan

Hi Andie I am a new member too and totally agree with you about the new pro points. I am not a fan. So not unlike yourself I have dusted of my old books ( I list 20 kg in 12 weeks) and will start in the morning.

Hoping to be able to follow your journey with you.

Kindly, Kim :)

Suzisu

S: 17st9lb C: 16st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 39.4 Loss: 0st10lb(4.05%)
Hi,

Good luck on your journey.

Sue x

Thanks everybody I hope 2 follow yours as well I'm 14 stone 4 pounds just now I was 15 stone 5 pounds so I'm doing ok just had a very bad weekend binge that went on till yesterday so I know I need a wee bit extra support I want 2 b 11 stone . That's my goal I set 4 myself so I have a good bit 2 go .x

MaryMZ

S: 13st6lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.8%)
. I tried the old points system a few years ago and was really hungry most of the time. Now with this pro-points I think it's quite good. Not that I've been doing brilliantly but I am trying. Quite a few people I think prefer the old systembut I am a lot less hungry on the pro-points. Good luck with your plan.

Thanks Mary I done the new one for 2 weeks hardly lossed started the old one and lost 7 in the first week . I really think it's different 4 everybody . But I'm doing the old one and having fruit if i want without pointing it and that fills me if I'm still hungry, And it's working 4 me .good luck with yours and let me know how u get on xxxxx

I found the exact same thing Andie . Well done on your fantastic loss. You should be very proud :)

Thanks Kim loads mare 2 go I keep dreaming about cakes and chocolate.I wake up panicking cause I really thought I'd eaten them lol . X

Today was my first day on the WW old system and it brings back memories of the first time I successfully lost weight with WW. I am very nervous as the cravings I had today were extreme but managed to fight them and now that I heading to bed can go with a smile on my face. It is a scary thought to think that food can dominate us this much. Looking forward to following you on your journey.

Good 4 u it's hard when the cravings take over . First day is the hardest then I think it gets better as your body adjusts 2 less food. I gave in 2 day and had a cream cake but I counted it in with my points but i cudnt have lunch .I'm starving but it sooo was worth it lol. I will b healthy 2 morrow again xx

It is ok to give in, but missing meals is not good Hun. Just remember vege soup is free so you can have that on days your running low on points. :)

Hey Andie , I am very proud your doing the soup thing. It really does help fight the cravings and the junk food easy fix. I am doing well do far ( I think lol). I am hoping that the scales will confirm it. My first challenge is tonight. I have a party to go too so drinking and nibbles will be on the menu. Hopefully I can control myself. What day is your weigh in day?

My weigh in is a fri , when is yours I'm sure u will b fine that's a really hard one specially if u have a few drinks your willpower seems 2 go down hill. Better filling up on loads of soup b4 u go never go 2 these things hungry . X