Discover V's PP

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by stephie77, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    Hi Guys, Im sure this question has been asked a trillion tmes before so i apologise if im repeating it!.

I have lost 4 stone with Discover, then had a break. I have maintained my loss up until about 2 months ago and i have gained about 7lb in that tme so i need to nip it in the bud before it gets to an un-nippable amount!

so, im looking to lose around 14lb.

I was just wondering if there are any previous Discover-ers that have switched and found it successful as when i look on the Discover Sub forum all i see is negative about PP and im pretty sure there must be some success stories out there.

Also, What is free on PP - is it basicaly fruit and non starchy veg?

Any advise would also be welcome, i.e online or classes??

thanks in advance
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    hi stephie

i'm enjoying ProPoints, i prefer it to discover and i'm losing slightly more on PP than i did on discover.
    i find i'm not hungry on PP and love the 49 weekly cushion, great for nights out.

yes fruit is zero pp and veg is similar to discover, points for potatoes and peas etc

i think online or classes is a personal choice really, i enjoy the class and need to have someone to answer to (stops me being naughty :D), others do great online.

4. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i find the pro points alot easier too because of the weekly points that you get and fruit is no points now

5. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i was doing discover when pp kicked in so i just thought i'd try it and see how it goes,,my losses were the same but i never felt i was denying myself anything with pp as i had done with discover!! the weeklies are a life saver and the plan is soooo much easier to fit into a 'normal' lifestyle:)

6. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    Thanks guys i REALLY apprieciate you taking the time to reply
    xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.