Disgusted with my weight...

chrissyyy123

Hey, i'm Chrissy :)
I'm new here.
The other evening, I weighed myself as I knew i'd put on weight. I'm now 18stone. I feel so disgusted with myself :(
I sat there crying for ages, then thought, hey, my best friend's a personal trainer.
So he's worked out a diet and excercise plan for me...
Anyone else had any experience with personal trainers?
And anyone want to be weight loss buddies?
Feel so alone aaha. x

Hi Chrissy,

I've not had any experience with a personal trainer before but I just wanted to say that you're not alone - this site alone is filled with people who are unhappy with their weight but we all have something else in common... we are doing something about it and now so are you. You don't have to be disgusted for much longer! Good luck with your weight loss. All the best xxx

Hi chrissy. Think positive. You have taken the decision to do something about it which is good. I have only just started on my diet and have five stone to lose. Would like to be a buddy if you want. We can keep each other going through the highs and lows xx

You can do this! This time 2 years ago I was 16 stone and felt I would never be able to lose weight, I lost 4 stone in 5 months and then fell off the wagon... :( just coming back now to lose the 7lbs Ive gained and the rest of it.

To start with I did part and then total food replacement... at the time it worked for me, I wanted the weight gone and gone fast! Plus back then I struggled to excercise, I felt humiliated trying in public and got really out of breath easily so I've decided against going back to total food replacement and now Im doing healthy eating and exercise, pretty much what your personal trainer friend has told you to do, listen to him, he knows what he is talking about, if you cant do it all straight off just do as much as you can and try and increase it weekly. You will get there, you just have to want it enough.

Good luck :)

Hey Chrissyyy123

Your not alone or disgusting

I recently started SW after the doctor to me that 'I'm a disaster waiting to happen'. I was 25 1/2 stones. I felt awful.

But, I've nearly lost my first stone and with the support of close friends, I'm already feeling much better.

Once you get started, you'll feel so much better

Best of luck

Rich

I feel the same hun :( and it's a horrible feeling. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you'll reach your goals xxxx

Back