Disheartened : (

missloco

:( I had a great loss of 7 pounds the first week then one pound last weekand i think this week it will be one 1 lb again if i am lucky!!! I am sticking to the diet and its hard work.

Weigh in is saturday i am going to be good till then and its its only 2 lb loss i don't know what i will do....?

Little At A Time Will Be Better For U - And Heathly For You!

I Would Say Its Better Doing It Thatway - Yeah It Hard And Its A Pain But Don't Give In Yet!

You Done Well And Lost 8llb So Keep Up The Good Work - I Lost A Stone In A Half - But Put On Half A Stone So Only Lost One Stone Now!

Xx Don't Feel Sad Or Give Up

Some people's body works like that and they lose in 'spurts'. Sometimes it's to do with TOTM. Stick with it 100% and you'll see a pattern emerging! Don't give up !!!!!

Its is my time of the month which i am putting it down to. but after having a fabulous first week i got into the pattern of weighing daily and loosing 1lb last week left me disheartenend. I have only weighed myself today for the first time this week i was 11.11 and guess because its the evening i weighed a few more pounds than i would in the day.

Thanks for your help and advice. I really wanted to be 11.7 this week.

ooo dnt do the daily weighin thing...it drives you crazy and also gets you addicted...im an obsessive weigher i do it nearly every time i go to toilet - drives me mad because it means you can never really see ne loss when your lookin so much! hehe
hope your weigh in goes well this week!!

I tend to weigh around 5lbs heavier in the evening than the morning.
Don't forget - a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter!
It seems a lot of people have a slower second week, just you hang on in there. CD does work, we both know it does.

Chin up xxx :hug99:

I had to hide my scales but i thought because i have been good i'll have a wuick peak. maybe best to weigh in the morning. I'm slightly constipated i might have a duculax tonight.

Back