Disheartened

mrsgosling3

Gold Member
Well after being so good on my first week I was really disheartened to find out I had only lost a pound and a half. I genuinely don't know where I went wrong so can only assume extra easy is not my thing so will go back to red and green days (I did slimming world 4 years ago and lost over 3 stone)

I know I have a thyroid problem now so my weight loss will be slower but still expected a bit more. Was quite upset last night but didn't binge like I would have in the past. Will pick myself up and start again. ;)

You didn't go wrong - you lost a lb and a half!!! That's a great loss. First weeks' can be inflated as you lose water, it may just be that you're not retaining as much as others. Be proud - anything that's not up is moving in the right direction x

1lb per week.... On average.... Is realistic and healthy. Take pics and measurements as sometimes the scales can be deceiving. You'll get there :) x

put an empty bottle on your kitchen scales and fill with water until it weighs a lb and a half .....go on do it ......now lift that 1.5lb up ......quite alot really isnt itif you keep going at that pace its half a stone in less than 5 weeks thats good just remember slimming world isnt a crash diet were in for the long haul its a lifestyle change it may take a little longer than a crash diet but its better for your body to lose it slower and you will feel better as a result hope that helps xxx

Back