Disheartened.

FionaMcd

Gold Member
I went on holiday to Corfu for a week and I was the picture of healthiness I ate grilled meats and salads plenty of fruit was well within syns and of course I swam a lot and walked loads too. Come back to find I'd gained weight!! Feel a bit low that I tried so hard yet it backfired :( x

Hopefully you will see the results next week, that sometimes happen to me when I think I have had an amazing week but the scales don't show it.

It's hard not to get down but try to look ahead to next week. Stay on plan and who knows what kind of loss you could have next week.

Travelling can play havoc with weight losses. They always complain about it on biggest loser when the contestants have to travel. Keep on plan and you'll see the results. Just feel very proud of yourself that you stayed in control. Well done. X

Try not to focus too much on what the scales say. Remember how well you stuck to plan whilst away and how good it felt to be eating healthy, wholesome food.

Be proud of the fact that you were in control - you didn't let things slip just because you were away. That is one hell of an achievement, and something I know a lot of us would struggle with doing.

As mentioned, flying can also cause water retention, so that could be an explanation? Stick to plan again this week and I'm sure you'll see a fantastic result next week! Sometimes it can take our bodies a week or so to catch up.

Well done for having such great willpower and staying in control of things.

I know that I did the best thing by sticking to the plan. Well as best as I could anyway but still it sucks but lets hope for a cracking loss next week to make me smile. X

i know your disappointed but 1.5lbs is really is amazing weight to gain whilst you have been away on holiday - you could have been like me and gained 3lbs LOL lost 2.5lbs of it last week but dont think i am going to lose this week as went out on Friday for cocktails (oooppppss)but going to try be extra good tomorrow and tuesday then go for weigh in Tuesday night x

The 1.5 was my home scales so by the time I had official weigh in I'd lost 1.5??? Oh I did a dance and everything!! X

Back