DisneyMumma's Food Diary

DisneyMumma

I will take to joining you all with my food diaries in an effort to get any "missing" syns or incorrect ones picked up before I stray too badly.

06/10/09 - 1st Day on SW - Green
-------------------------------
Breakfast: Special K (thought was HEb to find out that only Sustain version is, so 5 syns); and 50ml milk HEa; banana, mullerlight
Lunch: Jacket potato, salad, mexican chicken HEb and 2 syns for yoghurt; ketchup 1 syn
Dinner: Pasta and Sauce made with milk HEa

07/10/09 - Green
-----------
Breakfast: Special K Sustain (does this taste like cardboard or is it just me?) HEb; 50ml milk HEa; pineapple; fat free yoghurt
Lunch: 2 slices small warburtons HEb; light cheese triangle HEa; salad; quorn smoky ham (yuk!); 1 tbsp sandwich pickle 1 syn
Dinner: 2 fried eggs (frylight); sainsbury's beetroot salad; 1 tbsp ketchup 1 syn; baked beans; 50g light coleslaw 1.5 syns; 300g mccains rustic chips 3 syns
Snacks: 2 Bananas, 2 Shape FFL

08/10/09 - EE
-----------
Breakfast: Special K 5 syns; milk HEa
Lunch: None
Dinner: Takeaway Chicken Dhansak, worked out this is larger than their average portion size so 8.5 syns; plain rice; 2 slices small wholemeal HEb; 1/2 tbsp Mango Chutney 1 syn; 300g rustic chips 3 syns
Snacks: None

Bit of a bad day for syns, but I have decided that I will carry on having my curry once a week. Think I will have to have a rethink about what type of day to have it on though, as most definately didn't get my 1/3 of a plate of super free food in today!

09/10/09 - Green
-----------
Breakfast: None
Lunch: Chilli and rice HEb and 5 syns as more meet than just HE plus a bit of oil and tomato puree used; 1/2 tbsp mango chutney 1 syn
Dinner: Sausage and Bean Pot with Cajun Spiced Jacket Wedges done in Frylight- 8 syns for Sainsbury's Cumberland sausages (the light ones), 2 slices small wholemeal HEb with flora extra light 1 syn

I can see by all these diaries that I seriously do have a thing about not eating fruit. I'm not so bad with veg normally, but really don't enjoy fruit - not on it's own and especially not with mullerlight! Any ideas on what else I could try to boost my intake?

More diaries coming in a few days...

Well, I have been a little slack at posting these, so here they are to catch up and keep me up to date for now...

10/10/09
-----------
Lunch: Chilli and rice HEb and 5 syns as more meet than just HE plus a bit of oil and tomato puree used; 1/2 tbsp mango chutney 1 syn
Dinner: Sausage and Bean Pot with Cajun Spiced Jacket Wedges done in Frylight- 8 syns for Sainsbury's Cumberland sausages (the light ones), 2 slices small wholemeal HEb with flora extra light 1 syn

11/10/09
-----------
Breakfast: Special K (5 syns) and Milk (HeA)

Lunch: Ham (1.5syns), Pickle (1 syn) and salad sandwich on 2 slices Hovis Nimble (HEb)

Dinner: Jacket Potato with Chilli (1 Heb + 5 syns), Ketchup (1 syn), Coleslaw (2.5 syns), Beetroot Salad and salad leaves

Snacks: 2 x Muller Light

Total Syns: 16

12/10/09
-----------
Breakfast: 2 Wheatabix (HeB) and Milk (HeA)

Lunch: Ham (1.5syns), Pickle (1 syn) and salad sandwich on 2 slices Hovis Nimble (HEb)

Dinner: 2 Fried Eggs, Baked Beans, Ketchup (1 syn), Rustic Oven Chips (3 syns) and Coleslaw (2.5 syns)

Total Syns: 9

13/10/09
-----------

Lunch: Home made Chicken Biryani (1 HeB and 5 syns)

Dinner: 2 x Sausages (8 syns), Rustic Chips (2 syns) and ketchup (1 syn)

Looking good, but if you don't enjoy fruit you really need to up your intake of veg with your meals, could you not add some chopped up apple and banana with your cereal in the mornings or just adding extra veg to your chillis or casseroles......bulks them out too making them go further, hth ;)

14/10/09
-----------

Lunch: Home made Chicken Biryani (1 HeB and 5 syns)

Dinner: None

Snacks: Banana, 2 x Shape FFL

Total Syns: 5

15/10/09
-----------

Dinner: Takeaway Chicken Dhansak (8.5 syns), boiled rice and onion salad, 3 slices Bread (HeB + 2.5 syns) with Flora Extra Light (1 syn), Rustic Oven Chips (3 syns), Mango Chutney (1 syn)

Snacks: Muller Light, Shape FFL

16/10/09
-----------

Dinner: Beans on Toast (1 HeB + 5 syns), Flora Extra Light (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Pasta and Sauce, Shape FFL

Total Syns: 6.5

17/10/09
-----------

Lunch: Ham (HeB) and Pickle (1 syn) Sandwich

Dinner: 2 Meat Free Burgers (8 syns), Rustic Chips (3 syns), Mixed vegetables, Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks: Muller Light

Total Syns: 13

18/10/09
-----------

Dinner: Chicken (HeB) stuffed with Cheese (HeA) and Garlic wrapped in Bacon (HeB), with Frylight Roast potatoes, Mixed veggies, Gravy (1.5 syns) and Cranberry Sauce (1 syn)

Total Syns: 2.5

19/10/09
-----------

Lunch: Home made Chicken Biryani (1 HeB + 5 syns)

Dinner: Jacket Potato with Cheese (HeA), Coleslaw (5 syns), salad and Ketchup (2 syn)

Snacks: 2 x Muller Light, Super Noodles

Total Syns: 12

20/10/09
-----------

Lunch: Ham (1.5 syns) Sandwich with Salad and Cranberry Sauce (1 syn), Flora Extra Light (1 syn)

Dinner: Quorn Chicken with Frylight Roast potatoes, Mixed Veg and Gravy (1.5 syns), Cranberry Sauce (1 syn)

Total Syns: 6

Hi IrishEyes648,

Thanks for that. Yes, I really am not a keen eater of fruit even though my daughter can eat her way through practically an entire shopping trolly's worth on her own.

I definately get quite a bit of veg in things like Chillis which is great, but you are right that I do need to up my fruit somehow. I suppose I just really don't like the taste. I hope it's one of those things you get used to, so I will try and have more fruit with Brekkie.

Thanks
Jacqui

OK, well this week has been * week, so reasonably pleased with the 1lb loss.

--------------------------------

Weds 21st - Red

Breakfast: Mullerlight
Lunch: Ham Sandwich (HexB), with Pickle (1) and Salad
Dinner: Sausage and bean pot, made with Tesco Light Choices Cumberland x 3 (3), EVOliveOil (2), Brown Sugar (0.5), Cannellini Beans (8), Paprika, Passata, Garlic, Onion, Jacket Wedges (HexB) with Cajun spice
Snacks: Banana

Total Syns: 14.5

-----------------------------------------

Thurs 22nd - Green

Breakfast: 2 x Wheatabix (HexB) and Milk (HexA)
Lunch: Jacket Potato with Cheese (HexA) and Coleslaw (2.5), Kethcup (1)
Dinner: 2 x Fried Eggs, 2 Quorn Sausages, Baked Beans, Rustic Oven Chips (3), Ketchup (1)

Total Syns: 7.5

----------------------------------------

Fri 23rd - Extra Easy

Lunch: 2 x Mug Shots
Dinner: Takeaway Chicken Dhansak (8.5), Boiled Rice, Mango Chutney (1), Onion Salad, 2 x Wholemeal Nimble (HexB)
Snacks: 1 x Wholemeal Nimble (2.5), Light Choices Ham, Ketchup (0.5), Flora Extra Light (2.5)

Total Syns: 15

Sat 24th - Green

Breakfast: 3 x Krisprolls (HexB), Laughing Cow Light Triangles (HexA), Cranberry Sauce (1)
Lunch: Sweet and Sour Super Noodles
Dinner: Chicken (7.5) stuffed with Laughing Cow (from earlier HexA), garlic, and wrapped in bacon (HexB), Gravy (1.5), Cranberry Sauce (1), Peas, Carrots, Broccoli, Sprouts, Sweetcorn, Frylight Roast Potatoes
Snacks: Mullerlight

Total Syns: 11.5

Sun 25th - Green

Lunch: Sausage and Egg Sandwich made with 2 x Nimble Wholemeal (HexB), 2 x Quorn Sausages, 2 Fried Eggs, Ketchup (1), Flora Extra Light (1.5)
Dinner: Pork Loin Chop (HexB + 3.5), New Potatoes, Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn, Sprouts, Broccoli, Ketchup (1)
Snacks: Pasta and Sauce, Mullerlight

Total Syns: 7

Mon 26th - Green

Breakfast: 2 x Wheatabix (HexB), Milk (HexA)
Lunch: Jacket Potato with Cheese (HexA) and Coleslaw (2.5), Ketchup (1)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Mango Chutney (1), Microwave Rice (2.5)

Total Syns: 10

Tues 27th - Green

Lunch: Left over Butternut Squash Curry (see above), Curry Paste (3), Microwave Rice (2.5)
Dinner: Beans on Toast (HexB + 5), Flora Extra Light (1.5)

Lost 2.5lb this week and got my 1 stone sticker, so pretty chuffed.

Weds 28th - Green

Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Mango Chutney (1), Microwave Rice (2)
Snacks: Mug Shots, Muller Light

Total Syns: 9.5

Thurs 29th - Red

Breakfast: 2 x Alpen Light (HexB), Muller Light
Dinner: Sausage and Bean Pot made with Tesco Extra Lean Sausages (1.5), Cannellini Beans (8), Sugar (1), Passata, Onion

Total Syns: 14

Fri 30th - Extra Easy

Lunch: 2 x Alpen Light (HexB)
Dinner: Takeaway Chicken Dhansak (8.5), Boiled Rice, Mango Chutney (1), Onion Salad, 1 x Wholemeal Nimble (2.5), Rustic Oven Chips (2), Flora Extra Light (1)

Sat 31st - Green

Breakfast: 1 x Alpen Light (1/2 HexB)
Lunch: 1 x Alpen Light (1/2 HexB)
Dinner: 2 x Fried Eggs, Baked Beans, Rustic Oven Chips (2), Ketchup (1)
Snacks: Sausage sandwich made with 2 x Wholemeal Nimble (HexB), 2 x Sausages (8), Ketchup (1), Flora Extra Light (1.5)

Total Syns: 13.5

Sun 1st - Green

Breakfast: 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)
Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Mango Chutney (1), Microwave Rice (1)
Dinner: Chicken (7.5) stuffed with Laughing Cow (HexA) and garlic wrapped in bacon (HexB), Frylight roasties, Peas, Sweetcorn, Sprouts, Brocolli, Carrots, Gravy (2)

Total Syns: 14.5

Mon 2nd - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Microwave Rice (1)

Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Mango Chutney (1), Rice - Yes I know that means I had it for 2 means running!!
Snacks: 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB), Muller Light Layer (2), Shape FFL

Tues 3rd - Red

Lunch: Slices of Lean Ham, Ketchup (1), Muller Light
Dinner: Sausage Casserole made with Lean Sausages (2), Colman's Casserole Mix (7), Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Onion, Peppers, Swede, Jacket Potato (HexB)
Snacks: 2 x Banana, Muller Light, 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)

------------------------

Hmmm, just wondering whether perhaps I've had too many syns this week; or perhap too many Alpen Light Choc/Fudge bars! - I guess we'll see at next weeks weigh in!

Lost 1lb this week. Considering I had the girls round for a curry night, I'm pretty pleased.

Weds 4th - Green

Lunch: Quorn Sausage and Egg Sandwich made with 2 x White Nimble (5), Flora Extra Light (1.5), Ketchup (0.5); 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)
Dinner: Quorn Sausages, Eggs, Rustic Chips (2), Ketchup (0.5), Coleslaw (2.5)
Snacks: Mug Shots, Muller Light Cherry Layer (2)

Total Syns: 14

Thurs 5th - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Mango Chutney (1), Microwave Rice (1)
Dinner: Pasta and Sauce, Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2)
Snacks: 2 x Muller Lights, 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)

Fri 6th - Green

Breakfast: 2 x Alpen Light (HexB)
Lunch: 2 x White Nimble (HexB), Flora Extra Light (1.5)
Dinner: Sausage and Bean pot made with Quorn Sausages, Baked Beans, Onions, Garlic, Passata; jacket wedges; coleslaw (2.5)
Snacks: Mug Shots, 2 x Muller Light

Total Syns: 4

Sat 7th – Extra Easy – My Birthday Doo!!! YAY

Lunch: 2 x White Nimble (HexB), Flora Extra Light (1.5)
Dinner: Chicken Dhansak (8.5), Plain Rice, Onion Salad, Vegetable Curry (9), Mango Chutney (1)
Snacks: 2 x Muller Lights

Total Syns: 20

Sun 8th - Green

Lunch: Alpen Light (3)
Dinner: Chicken (HexB) stuffed with Laughing Cow (HexA) and garlic wrapped in bacon (HexB), Frylight roasties, Peas, Sweetcorn, Swede, Brocolli, Carrots, Gravy (1), Cranberry Sauce (1)

Total Syns: 5

Mon 9th - Green

Lunch: Home made Chicken Biryani (1/2 HexB and 7)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (1)

Total Syns: 11

Tues 10th - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Microwave Rice (2)
Dinner: Pasta and Sauce, Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2)
Snacks: Muller Light, 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)

------------------------

I have noticed that my syns seem to be creeping up a little lately, and I also seem to keep eating the same things. A lot of Wheatabix in the morning, and Butternut Squash Curry’s for lunch. I may have to shake it up a little as I have a feeling I may put on next week rather than lose.

Lost 3lb this week so I didn't put on at all, but I do seem to work a week behind.

Weds 11th - Extra Easy

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (3), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Microwave Rice (2.5)
Dinner: Chicken Dhansak (8.5), Plain Rice, Onion Salad, Rustic Oven Chips (2)

Thurs 12th - Red

Lunch: Sausage Sandwich made with 2 Light Sausages (1), Pickle (1), Flora Extra Light (1.5), 2 x White Nimble (HexB)
Dinner: Sausage Casserole made with 3 Light Sausages (1.5), Sausage Casserole Mix (7), Broccoli, Carrots, Mushrooms, Peppers, Swede
Snacks: Alpen Light (3), Sliced Ham, Ketchup (0.5)

Total Syns: 15.5

Fri 13th - Green

Lunch: 2 x Quorn Sausage and Egg Sandwiches made with 4 x White Nimble (2 x HexB), Flora Extra Light (2.5), Ketchup (2)
Dinner: Egg, Rustic Chips (3), Ketchup (1), Beans
Snacks: Muller Light Cherry Layer (2)

Total Syns: 10.5

Sat 14th – Green

Lunch: 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)
Dinner: 2 x Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (8), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (2)
Snacks: 2 x Muller Lights, Muller Light Cherry Layer (2)

Sun 15th - Green

Lunch: 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB), 1 slice Thick White Hovis (6), Rustic Oven Chips (3), Ketchup (1), Flora Extra Light (1.5)
Dinner: Chicken (HexB) stuffed with Laughing Cow (HexA) and garlic, Frylight roasties, Peas, Sweetcorn, Swede, Brocolli, Carrots, Gravy (1), Cranberry Sauce (1)

Snacks: 2 x Mullerlight

Total Syns: 13.5

Mon 16th - Green

Lunch: Chilli (3) made with Lean Minced Beed (HexB), Kidney Beans, Chopped Tomatoes, Beef Stock, Onions, Spices, Microwave Rice (1)
Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (4), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (1)
Snacks: Muller Light, 2 x Alpen Lights (HexB)

Tues 17th - Green

Lunch: Homemade Chicken Biryani (HexB and 7)
Dinner: Quorn Sausages, Beans, Eggs, Rustic Oven Chips (2), Coleslaw (3.5), Ketchup (0.5)
Snacks
: Muller Light, Muller Light Cherry Layer (2)

------------------------

Looks like I haven't really been eating breakfast lately.

* Week and managed to lose 1.5lb this week, so still reasonably pleased.

Weds 18th - Mix 2 Max

Breakfast: Scan Bran (0.5), Muller Light, Blackberries, Blackcurrants, Redcurrants, Raspberries (yuk yuk yuk by the way)
Lunch: 2 x Sausage Sandwiches made with 4 Light Sausages (2), Pickle (2), Flora Extra Light (2.5), 4 x White Nimble (2 x HexB)
Dinner: Pork Chop (7), Potatoes, Peas, Sweetcorn, Carrots, Swede, Gravy (1)

Thurs 19th - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (4), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (1)Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (4), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (1)
Snacks: Mug Shots, Muller Light

Fri 20th - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (4), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (1)
Dinner: Pasta and Sauce, Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2), Mango Chutney (1)
Snacks: Muller Light Cherry Layer (2)

Sat 21st – Extra Easy

Dinner: Chicken Dhansak (8.5), Rice, 2 x White Nimble (HexB), Flora Extra Light (1.5), Rustic Oven Chips (4), Mango Chutney (2)

Sun 22nd - Green

Lunch: Quorn Sausage and Egg Sandwich in 2 x Nimble (HexB), Ketchup (1)
Dinner: Chicken (HexB) stuffed with Laughing Cow (HexA) and garlic, Frylight roasties, Peas, Sweetcorn, Swede, Brocolli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Gravy (1), Cranberry Sauce (1)

Snacks: Mullerlight, 2 squares of chocolate (3)

Mon 23rd - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (4), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice (1)
Dinner: Quorn Sausages, Beans, Eggs, Rustic Chips (3), Ketchup (2), 2 x Nimble (HexB), Flora Extra Light (1.5)Snacks: None

Total Syns: 11.5

Tues 24th - Green

Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (4), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice (1), Mango Chutney (1)
Snacks
: None

------------------------

Far too much of the same this week.

Managed to lose another 3lb this week, but have been really blah lateley. Very samey food, not feeling very great, and some days just don't seem to have eaten at all. Anyone else feel like this at the moment?

Weds 25th - Green

Dinner: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (1.5), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice, Mango Chutney (1)

Total Syns: 2.5

Thurs 26th - Extra Easy

Dinner: Chicken Dhansak (8.5), Rice, 1/3 Veg Curry (3), Mango Chutney (1)

Total Syns: 12.5

Fri 27th - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (1.5), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice (1), Mango Chutney (1)
Dinner: Quorn Sausages, Eggs, Rustic Chips (3), Ketchup (1), Beans

Total Syns: 7.5

Sat 28th – Red

Dinner: Sausage (2) Casserole (7), Broccoli, Sprouts, Carrots, Cauliflower, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions, Swede
Snacks: Muller Light Lemon Cheesecake (1)

Sun 29th - Green

Lunch: Quorn Sausage and Egg Sandwich in 2 x Nimble (HexB), Ketchup (1)
Dinner: Chicken (HexB) stuffed with Laughing Cow (HexA) and garlic, Frylight roasties, Peas, Sweetcorn, Swede, Brocolli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Gravy (1)

Snacks: 2 x Mullerlight

Total Syns: 2

Mon 30th - Green

Lunch: Butternut Squash Curry made with Butternut Squash, Lentils, Onions, Curry Paste (1.5), Chopped Tomatoes, Vegetable Stock, Rice (1)
Dinner: Quorn Sausages, Beans, Eggs, Rustic Chips (3), Ketchup (2), 2 x Nimble (HexB), Flora Extra Light (1.5)Snacks: None

Tues 1st - Green

Lunch: Muller Light
Dinner: None
Snacks
: None

Total Syns: 0

------------------------

I have no idea what is going on at the moment, but I am SOO not doing well. I am not sleeping, I'm not hungry so I'm not eating, and in general just can't be bothered. Syns are all over the place.

cani say 3 scan bran 4 breakfastpour boilin water over wen disolved and soft pour muller strawberry yogurt over and it is lush if u hve natural yogurt as well as muller put some of that on as well as muller and it is and if u hve 5 scan as healthyb u will hve 2 4 lunch magic

Thank you, that sounds really nice, but the idea of 3 scan bran really scares me! Even though I let it soak overnight before (and only used 1 of them) it was like eating a piece of carpet (not that I have actually tried it).

I will certainly try soaking in boiling water instead though and see if that helps, but will only try 1 to start with I think :D

Back