dissapointed

sarahb2

Hiya all,
have been doing the extra easy and have stuck to it. I have weighed porridge ect and after nearly 2 weeks I am so dissapoined that I have only lost 2.5lbs because I weigh 20st+. When I have done sw in the past when i did red/green i have lost 5 to 6lb in the 1st week. Has anyone else had this?? i thought it was too good to be true being able to eat meat and potato on the same plate !!

Better than putting on 2.5lbs! Dont be disheartened and stick to it. Did you definitely have 1/3 SF with each meal? This seems to be the key to being successful on EE

Do you keep a food diary on here? If you do someone may be able to see if you are going wrong somewhere unknowingly. If not - start one! It helps keep you on track big style.

Maybe give EE a go for another few weeks? or else go back to red/green if it works better for you?
All 3 plans are still approved by SW so no reason why you cant do any of them or a mixture.

Good luck - you can do it!

When I do all EE i don't lose, i'm a slow loser anyway and EE doesn't help. If you feel better on red/green do them, or do a mix of all 3, thats what I do.

I find my portion control goes out of the window if i do EE on a daily basis. I stick to red days and do EE only one day week. Experiment a bit this week, mix the days up. You know the diet works as you have lost weigh before so don't give up hope. Slow and steady wins the race eventually.

Keep us posted.

I'm having doubts about EE as I've successfully lost weight on the old red/green days and yet somehow, I just don't feel comfy with it. When I get weighed on this thurs and and realise the results of my fill week on EE, then I'll incorporate more EE days more often. If not, I'll just go back to red and green alternating as that worked for me in the past. I think my prob is 1/3 super free. I'm scoffing a ton of fruit but only managing 1/3 of a plate of cabbage with each meal right now.

I wouls stick at it a bit longer as it seems to work for my group. Watch your portion sizes and make sure you have your 1/3 superfree.

Are you eating your syns?

Have you tried speed soup? It worked for me, I take it to work in a flask plus some fruit which leaves all my syns for later in the day.

Good luck! x

Yes on EE I don't lose much so I stick to red days, I have lots meat, fish, salad and eggs very small amounts carbs.
Seems to work better for me, I might throw a green day in once a week for variation.

Like someone else said, it's better than gaining 2lbs! I don't have it right now because I'm posting from my phone, but there was a picture posted on Facebook yesterday with the title "only lose 1lb this week?" and a picture of 1lb of fat...you wouldn't think it but 1lb is quite a bit.
Our leader replaced the egg in the a crunchie Easter egg box with 1lb of fat last week to show it to members who have been having slow losses, I really think it helped keep people focused.
When I tried other diets in the past, I was a very slow loser, 1-2lb a week (I'm almost 16 stone) but as soon as I added an hour of exercising every day, my losses jumped up to 4lbs+...maybe try adding some exercise for greater losses?

Looks like you're travelling the scenic route like me! :rolleyes: Another 1lb loss for me this week!

Don't get disheartened sweetie - you're traveling in the right direction!

Thanks all, you know how it is, never quick enough.

when i did SW the first time i did green and red and lost 9lbs in my first week, when i did EE i lost 1lb!
when i start again next week ill be doing what i did the first time, what works for others isnt alwways what works for you.x

Back