Dissappointed by Pharmacy Support might stop.

Hi Bellyman,

my pharmacy arent even trained!! but that's besides my point:

i think this forum will offer you more support than your pharmacy will ever be able to. it has how many members? who have done the diet, are doing it i think there is little that cant be answered.

i'm glad to read that you have picked yourself up now.

a stone every 2 weeks?! yeah i'd say that was alright!!

Well done hun.

Sx

8lbs in a week!?!?! You're doing something right! LOL!

I agree with the others- just come here for your support and advice. My pharmacy has two LT-ers, one nice (female) one not-so-nice (head pharmacist, male). He actually told me that he thought I was cheating (eating), thats why my losses were so poor- and that he wouldn't 'let' me go back to tfr and only sold me maintenence from then on!! As fellow miniminers will know, it took me a long time to get back ont rack after a re-feed week early on, but I was truly 100% for over 2mths when he told me this, so I was gutted, and very angry! I thought- Sod you! And went on to maintenence. I'm 4wks in and 2lbs lighter than my final LT weigh-in. I still have a bit to go, but I'll decide in a month or so whether to return to tfr to get it off, or go the 'traditional' route. If I do decide to go TFR- I'm depending on a few weeks sachets from a friend who couldn't hack it- otherwise it'd be Ebay for me too as my pharmacy won't let me back on as my BMI is now too low!!

Not that you need to hear another one, but, my pharmacist is useless! She doesn't weigh me, nor does she recognise me! So I've started taking two weeks worth when I go down, as it's quite a big walk away & I don't drive. Furthermore, it turns out she did LT & failed, so, she's not all that encouraging! Heh.

You can find any encouragement you need here though & I hope you do stick at it! Good luck!

Hannah

Bellyman, are you sticking with your pharmacist? Are they anymore helpful or have you changed?

Hope it is going well for you.

x

Bellyman, are you sticking with your pharmacist? Are they anymore helpful or have you changed?

Hope it is going well for you.

x

Yep, i'm sticking with my pharmacist, no they haven't changed. I think it's me that's changed, I am losing weight so therefore i'm happy. They weigh me and I buy my next weeks supply. I think the guy who works in the pharmacy is thinking about doing the diet himself, he as much as said so after seeing my weight loss this week which was just over 11 pounds. I was pleased especially as I didn't exercise and did nothing out of the ordinary.

well done bellyman x 11lbs is amazing!
you'll be where you wanna be in no time x
good luck x

Glad to hear you are sticking to it. Which chemist do you use?

x

Glad to hear you are sticking to it. Which chemist do you use?

x

Crown Hieghts in Basingstoke, because they are open so late and I can be sure I can get there. Go every Sunday now, get weighed and collect next week supply. They were running out of flavours of shake though this week, had to have mainly vanilla.

Like vanilla now as sometimes do the coffee latte with it.

I didn't like the people in Crown Heights. The first time I used the one in Old Basing, this time I'll be going to the one in Popley coz it's open Saturdays and once I'm back at work I'll only be able to get weighed then.

How did you do today? Hang on, just noticed your stats, by heck mate you had a good week, 11lbs! That's brilliant!!!!

x

Back