Dissappointed :(

elouise77

Week 2 weigh in this morning and all ive lost is 1/2 a pound.

This seems an awful lot of effort for pretty much a nothing loss.

I'll see how i get on next week but if its the same then i'm gonna go see my doc

Sorry hun that your disappointed I think its different for everyone on what they lose, I have been losing quite low this past few weeks while my mate has been losing 8lbs every week but I look at it in the way that at least I am losing. Ya never know it could be better next week and ya had a big loss last week, dont give up on it hun I personally think ya are doing grand and ya are well on your way for a stone a month.

Could your totm be due? or maybe its just as Lizzie says not everyone loses big every week!!! hope you have a big loss next week....good luck Caz xx

yeah actually it is totm this week so maybe im retaining water.

I'll keep plodding on.........lol

Someone mentioned bruising on their legs last week and i said i was black and blue on my legs, well this week its got really bad in one place, and really painful to touch and gone into lumps now.

If its not started to go down by tuesday i think a trip to the docs might be due.

I was going to ask if it was yout TOTM...this can slow the 'weight' loss due to excess water and bloating in some people...don't fret, we are all different and my rate of weight loss will differ to the next person's even if we are the same height and weight, etc...

Good luck and keep going, you are doing well...chin up!

Back