Distraction tactics....

Jambro

Hi guys,
I think my pre menstral week is beginning... I have felt quite hungry this afternoon and it has taken me all my strength to keep away from the Jaffa cakes!!
I know it's going to probably get worse as the week goes on so could do with some distraction tactics from you all to help me through this.
I know I can, have a bath, read a book etc but what else can I do??....help and advise please xx

Go to your bed. I dont seem to want to eat the same when I am lying in bed. Ive had quite a few early nights for that very reason ha ha. Seriously you will regret eating anything the minute you have done it. Just keep up the water or maybe go for a swim ????

Good luck :D

Stay on the forum and chat it will keep your fingers busy and look at the before after photos to give you inspiration, do some window shopping on the net and pick out your dream outfit for your xmas party and think how good you'll look in it once you have lost the weight xx

I spend time online which distracts me lots!! Also have a nice long bath and then an early night, I've had many an early night since I started CD as its stops me thinking about food! X

Hellooo, Im totally new to this. Started Cambridge on Tuesday, not feeling too bad but just missing food so much! Got 3 stone to shift and hoping I can last as I lack in the willpower department!!! Any motivation is appreciated x

Hellooo, Im totally new to this. Started Cambridge on Tuesday, not feeling too bad but just missing food so much! Got 3 stone to shift and hoping I can last as I lack in the willpower department!!! Any motivation is appreciated x
Ella17 it does get easier... Honestly!! Soon you will not be feeling hungry and full of energy!! Not long now x

I have n excel spreadsheet for all of this years Christmas presents and I am online window shopping for everyone so that when Christmas does come I will not only be several stones lighter but also very organised :)

If I'm not busy and I feel a blip coming on, I go to bed.

Back