Distraction techniques....??

Ro-Laren: i study social work so i have quite a big variety of essays in! i have a child protection law one, disability, sexuality and mental health :)

I'll do the sexuality one! ;)

i have to write 5 essays and it all adds up to 12000 :( pray for me people! lol

hehehe sure u can porgeous but i dont think ur allowed to write about licking stuff though ;)

oh thats cool! :) i was writing on wordpad (eek!) so cud do with a check. i'll take u up on the offer when and if i ever finish!! lol. its an interesting subject so atleast i wudnt bore the hell out of u... i hope! x

I recently finished a Finnish student's MA dissertation. I now know more about the Cuban tourist industry than I ever thought I needed to! She passed with a distinction, which was a great achievement considering that English isn't her first language.

oh thats cool! :) i was writing on wordpad (eek!) so cud do with a check. i'll take u up on the offer when and if i ever finish!! lol. its an interesting subject so atleast i wudnt bore the hell out of u... i hope! x

why are you writing with wordpad? You don't have microsoft word right (I wonder how I know that!) download open office (google it) its just as good as word and u can save it as a .doc and will work on uni computers..

theres something quite sadistic about cooking your family a meal then making your shake and drinking it whilst they tuck into it and you keep that smile on your face.....and all the time wanting to pinch the cleared plates and lick em!! (the plates!)

i think the people on this forum have developed an obssession for licking things!...it worries me :p
but really it must be hard cooking for family and then not being able to eat it! :( well done to you for managing so well

Seriously I really did almost dip my finger in the curry......but i mangaged another day hopefully another small loss adding up the the right end result......my life revolves around cooking I cant wait to get back to work next week! I am having to cook veggie sausage, veggie rashers and eggs for my lovely other half for when he gets in soon.....the smell of it is lovely but not as nice as the thin thoughts of me when I have lost some more weight....:)

god it must be difficult!! i find it hard just being at home. when im at uni i have nothing to tempt me cos its just me

Back