distractions and loo trips!!

charlie99

hi guys just quick question how do you distract yourself in evenings and weekends from food? i find daytime at work so easy but soon as i get home its hard and weekends are awful!!
so far i've now started playing games on facebook and i must admit it is quite addictive and keeps me busy but be good to have some other ideas!
also how long did it take for you to decrease your loo trips im going every 20 mins and work are getting a bit annoyed with me i think disapearring all the time!!

Good questions! For distractions you'll find people do the following: cleaning house, washing car, home projects, reading posts on minimins, reading, taking hot bath, taking naps, walking the dog, having tea with friends, gardening, taking care of family.... pretty much anything and everything!

As for loo trips - your body adjusts to the amount of water/tea/coffee that you're drinking. You will probably still go to the loo more frequently than before, but less frequently than every 20min. I also pay attention to my schedule during the day - if I know I have a long meeting or I'm travelling, then I drink less and catch up later in the day.

Good luck!

I have a read through this after I've done tea and shake. That takes about an hour so about 7 take the dog out till about 8.30 then wash the pots. Sort the washing etc out then shower bed at 10:)

There you go! You're definitely getting the hang of this. :)

Paint your nails. Then you won't be able to do anything involving your hands such as cooking, eating etc :)

Great idea!

Back