Disturbed Sleep Patterns

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Midnight-Sparkles, 26 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    I started CD 790 yesterday and had a reletively easy first day. Felt absolutely shattered about 8pm and went to bed at 9pm. I expected to be asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Who was I kidding...lol, I never got to sleep until 1.30am. I was absolutely buzzing and felt hyper and couldn't sleep, my body felt exhausted and yet my mind was active. I just lay there for hours wanting to drop off. Just what is in those CD packs? I normally fall asleep within ten minutes of closing my eyes. I woke up at 6.30am so have only had five hours.

Does anyone else find that when they are on a VLCD that their sleep patterns are affected, or am I just a freak :p

Still on a positive note I am 2lbs down on yesterday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

I am the same when in ketosis, i dont seem to need as much sleep, but you're only on day two! You wont be in ketosis yet! No idea why you didnt sleep!

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ive been like that for weeks now, feel tired and say im gonna have an early night but never get to sleep till about 1-2 ish then im awake anytime between 6 and 7, ive no idea why either but i do make up for it at weekends lol

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Ive also found that I dont need as much sleep as before starting the diet, although the first two days I had an afternoon nap to keep me out of the fridge.

I used to go to bed real early, about 10.30 but now getting nearer to midnight, and am always up early.

6. Judy

Judy Full Member

i was like that lastnight i just couldnt go in a deep sleep my mind was working overtime! but i was on a high after my 5llb loss yeehaaa can u tell im pleased lol

7. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    Its good to know I am not the only one! I guess without all that stodgy food inside of us we are a lot more energetic and probably on a natural high from the fact that we know that we are finally in control and losing our excess baggage. I dunno? lol. On a negative note, TOTM just turned up, so maybe that was the problem :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.