Ditching the diet coke for Chocolate tetras..

RachaelJade said:
Just cheated and I feel like absolute s**t!! Dont even know what I was thinkinggg! Jeeeees I'm an idiot!! Can of diet coke and a milkybar!! Not even worth probably gaining the 7lbs I lost this week!! What a waste!!
My ex boyfriend will see me at this charity even on Saturday and still think I'm a fat waste of space! Awesome!! Nice one rach!!
Rant over!! Must try and pull myself together and get my head back in the game x

:hug99: It was one can and one Milkybar. You won't have done much damage if you stop right there.

Now, this fixation with Diet Coke. Have a read of this:

http://www.mindconnection.com/library/health/softdrinks.htm

RachaelJade said:
Just cheated and I feel like absolute s**t!! Dont even know what I was thinkinggg! Jeeeees I'm an idiot!! Can of diet coke and a milkybar!! Not even worth probably gaining the 7lbs I lost this week!! What a waste!!
My ex boyfriend will see me at this charity even on Saturday and still think I'm a fat waste of space! Awesome!! Nice one rach!!
Rant over!! Must try and pull myself together and get my head back in the game x

Aw Rachael your be fine as long as you stopped there ! Be strong and think of yourself not your stupid ex he clearly not worth it ! X

Ok so I don't really know what came over me earlier and I'm very sorry for being negative!! But I've had a good talking to myself and everyone's kind words have got me on the right track again!!

So another good 5 days till weigh in and I'm sure I can put right what iv done wrong!! I may have knocked myself out of ketosis with the diet coke but It certainly wasn't worth the cheat because I feel sick as a chip since I drank it so I won't be tempted again!!
X

Aww rachael, don't beat yourself up, people sometimes slip up, its human nature and god knows this diet isn't easy. However, now you know how bad you feel when you cheat and you won't do it again.

Be strong, have a shake, fill yourself up with water and take things a day at a time.

lauren-1986 said:
Aww rachael, don't beat yourself up, people sometimes slip up, its human nature and god knows this diet isn't easy. However, now you know how bad you feel when you cheat and you won't do it again.

Be strong, have a shake, fill yourself up with water and take things a day at a time.

Thanks lovely!! I'm back on it today and have realised how much I want this to work so my head is back where it should be! Hope your doing well Hun xxx

Yeah not bad, working from home so trying to resist the goodies that my OH still has in the house, I found myself looking through my cupboards even though I wasn't planning to eat anything! lol

Glad you're back on it, RachaelJade and that your tiny slip didn't do much damage! :winner:

Just a thought but maybe having that mention of Diet Coke in your thread title isn't helping you - keeps reminding you of the evil stuff ;). You know you can change thread titles? See here for how: http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/17946-edit-your-title.html

Lily said:
Glad you're back on it, RachaelJade and that your tiny slip didn't do much damage! :winner:

Just a thought but maybe having that mention of Diet Coke in your thread title isn't helping you - keeps reminding you of the evil stuff ;). You know you can change thread titles? See here for how: http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/17946-edit-your-title.html

Thanks for that, will do it when I get home on the laptop! Can't seem to do it on my phone!! I think it may help!! Instead of having a constant reminder!!

So today is day 11 and I am beginning to feel now that this is working! I have been out shopping today and have seen lots of lovely outfits that I am desperate to buy but I refuse to buy them to fit me now as I'm aiming to be a few dress sizes smaller! Spurred me on to keep going!
I feel full of energy today, and have been to the gym to try and avoid being in the house all day but am struggling to get through my shakes and water! Drank half of my first shake and literally had to through the rest away! Must try harder!
Hope everyone is having a happy Friday :) xx

Can not sleep!! It's weird that since I started CD I have had trouble sleeping! I would have thought it would have been the opposite!!

Oh well time to listen to my weight loss hypnosis track once more in hope I drift off this time hahaaa. Fourth time lucky!! What a loser!!!

Xx

Day 12.. It's 4pm and I'm only 1 shake down and 1 bottle of water down! Not good! Not sure if I feel sick with hunger or sick with nerves!
Going to a charity ball tonight and my ex is going to see me!! Must act calm! I have 2 dress options one of which is a size 12 (which I happened to try on after a few years of it gathering dust) and it fits comfortably! Woop!!
So bad that it doesn't start til 7 and iv been ready an hour already!!
At least I know I won't go near the food with fear in me that I might vomit all over it or over my ex! Haa!
Happy Saturday people xx

RachaelJade said:
Day 12.. It's 4pm and I'm only 1 shake down and 1 bottle of water down! Not good! Not sure if I feel sick with hunger or sick with nerves!
Going to a charity ball tonight and my ex is going to see me!! Must act calm! I have 2 dress options one of which is a size 12 (which I happened to try on after a few years of it gathering dust) and it fits comfortably! Woop!!
So bad that it doesn't start til 7 and iv been ready an hour already!!
At least I know I won't go near the food with fear in me that I might vomit all over it or over my ex! Haa!
Happy Saturday people xx

Yeah look great Rachaeljade ! Try to be confident and active he don't bother you. I just this second had my second shake of the day and only 1 litre of water down. Make sure you drink your shakes before going so that you not hungry when you get there . Good luck but most of all have a great time.x

That not being able to sleep thing - common side effect of doing Cambridge, well, of being in ketosis, actually. I feel dog-tired but my brain won't switch off!

Ho hum. This phase does pass, I seem to remember (I'm in the sleepless stage myself at the moment so I'm having difficulty remembering my own name ;)).

I have never slept better since starting the diet and had assumed that this was due to me ditching the dreaded diet coke.

Ah im pleased that everyone else is having the same sleeping problems! Thought I was alone! Ha!
Well had a shitty night sorry about the language!! But I seen my ex he came over straight away and the first thing he said was 'you've lost loads of weight, I hope your not doing it for attention. Your like a skinny person trapped in a fat persons body' thanks for that!!!
So it's made me determined to prove him wrong! Goin to start bk at the gym tomorrow and hoping to change that! Ahh well rant over!
Drinking water like there is no tomorrow hopefully get a good few lbs off at weigh in tommorrow! Fingers crossed!!!
Xx

good luck tomorrow.
re the ex, always good to play a bit of mind games with them. your losing the weight for you. that is the main thing xxx

Soooo...... How did weigh in go?

Don't worry about the ex, men are douchebags - end of. Even my boyfriends a bit of a loser sometimes e.g. the KFC incident this weekend!

Week 2 weigh in- 5.5 loss woohoooo :)

So so pleased with that!! I feel amazing!! Iv felt really tired and drained today, and literally felt heavier than ever but I am so chuffed!!

Just sitting down with my last shake and final litre of water!! :)

Good luck everyone for this week! Fingers crossed for another week of fab losses xx

Very very tired today and feeling very grumpy haha!! What a Scrooge! My mind is telling me it's days like these when I could binge non stop but I can't think why I used to do that!! Sooo I'm going to have my second shake now and the rest of my water and then try have my final shake before bed! Not really fancying it though, not sure if it's starting to sicken me abit or whether it's because I haven't been to the toilet in just under a week (too much info sorry) haa! But we shall see :)
Hope everyone is having a lovely day! Xx

Back