Diva-delicious one day!!

Morning Linda, so how was the weigh in?

Well weigh in went well lost 3.5lb so really happy :bliss:

Things I did differently this week, cut down on my cheese, still had cheese but nowhere as much as I was having. Mostly stuck to only one diet zero a day. No cream except for some yesterday. Ate loads of rocket salad and generally cut down slightly on protein portion sizes. I know you can eat as much as you want of protein but I think I was eating just too much.

Normally now if I was on SW I would be having a day off after weigh in and stuffing my face with anything that wasn't on my diet! I've been grocery shopping this morning and I'm quite happy to stay on diet. My only luxury was the South African dried meat 'biltong' which I love, the carbs are 2.3 carbs per 85grams bag so even thats ok.

Breakfast: missed as I was shopping
Lunch: Gammon, italian salad, little blue cheese and low carb salad dressing
Dinner: will be roast chicken, cauli cheese and asparagus
I'm sure my snack later will be some dried beef.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. xx

Well done you!!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done:)

I lurve biltong! Well done on the loss.x

Amazing loss!! Well done!!! Xxx

Thanks everyone much appreciated. However woke up this morning with pudgy fingers and all my rings tight so for some reason I have water retention today. Strange because yesterday I had two coke zero and to make up for it drank another litre of water more than I normally do, but the zero can be the only thing I can think of that has made me retain water today. So having no coke zero today, will be difficult but I will do it.

Menu today
Breakfast: chicken (left over from yesterday)
Lunch: beef, salad leaves, mushrooms, little blue cheese on my salad
Dinner: will be (if it doesn't rain!) bbq lamb steaks, beans and left over cauli cheese from yesterday

Hope everyone's day is good :)

Well done, great loss.

I read what you did different with great interest. It seems like a fine tuning exercise working out the right combinations.

What is the problem with coke zero? I have only read the Atkins 72 and it wasn't invented then!!

Feeling really frustrated tonight, as I have had no processed food today, 3 L water and NO COKE ZERO yet my water retention is worse than when I woke up this morning. Tonight I cannot even get my rings off my fingers they are tight tight, just cant work out what is causing it, its not that totm, well hopefully it will pass soon. Any one have any ideas ?

Last edited:
Have you checked the biltong? Although its really low carb it does have carbs which must come from the ingredients it's marinaded in first so that might be frankenfood? My South African friend sometimes makes his own and his marinade was an eye opener for me... Anyway, just a thought as I'm incredibly sensitive to things like that ...

Good luck discovering what it is as its SO annoying xx

Just Do It said:
Well done, great loss.

I read what you did different with great interest. It seems like a fine tuning exercise working out the right combinations.

What is the problem with coke zero? I have only read the Atkins 72 and it wasn't invented then!!

Coke zero contains lots of chemical 'no no's' that can stall us - it's trial and error I'm afraid x

Morning Linda, I'd say it was the coke as well.

Hi Di the biltong does have carbs the one I eat has 2carbs per 85 grams but yesterday I stayed off all processed meat and had no coke zero and by last night I couldn't even move my rings on my fingers never mind try and get them off. But maybe it was from the day before.

Anyway today all is back to normal so I am very happy. I dont normally go on the scales during the week but yesterday because I knew I had water retention I had a look and had put on 2.5lbs in one day and I think that is why I was so frustrated. This morning I have dropped 3lbs so back on track and now I also know why they say not to weigh yourself every day, it can certainly make you feel down. I think my body went into shock that it had had no coke zero for the whole day!! :D

Food for today
Breakfast: out at breakfast time so grabbed some chorizio 'on the go'
Lunch: chicken filled with blue cheese and wrapped in parma ham and baked, cucumber
Dinner: will be prawn salad
Water: 1.5L already gone another litre to go

Have a really great day everyone :)

Strange day today, I really felt like biscuits, even though I never really ate that many biscuits before I started this diet, then this afternoon I felt hungry and tired, anyway managed to get through it, and tomorrows Friday....happy happy dance:happy036:

Food today
Breakfast: left over chicken
Lunch: Lamb and mushrooms with melted cheese, cucumber
Dinner: Pork with nando's peri peri and garlic sauce and broccoli
Snack: Pepperoni wrapped around cheddar
Water: loads

Off to bed now for my beauty sleep :D

Last edited:
Back