Diva2B

Ricepop

Hiya,

I've just tried your suggestion with the psyllium husks, sachet & 6fl oz warm water - it went REALLY thick and looked bloomin awful, it turned my stomach just looking at it so couldn't bring myself to try it!!!

:sign0007:

Gemx

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhh, how do you do that???!!!!

Gemx

Is Diva around?

oh noo i love my husks..

i use a table spoon of husks, with butterscotch pack, and i use 200ml of hot water whisk then eat.. its lovely and sweet and tastes like butterscotch porridge! i have also tryed them in other packs but i only like the butterscotch and the banana...

yum yum drooling now lol

ooh the butterscotch porridge sounds yummy!!!

I asked my CDC about psyllium husks as I have a great big tub of them - she said I couldn't use them and insisted that I bought the fibre 89. Also, what a great idea about using hot water to make a 'porridge'!!!!! Do you think it would work with chocolate?

omg therealme everyone i know on cambridge even 2 cdc i have had have all tryed the husks..

i must admit i tryed them in the choc but i not keen on the choc shake so i didnt like it..

but give it a go, dont know till you try... i tryed and tryed till i found what i liked the best and its defo the butterscotch and banana.. nanananananana?! lol

I guess its trial and error.....
I wouldn't be without my porridge in the morning now.....

Personally I can't drink the chocolate as a shake (don't like it) yet as a porridge mixed with 3 tsp psyllium husks, its gorgeous.... well to me at least!

Back