Divalicious is on lipo trim

Divalicious

Silver Member
Hi guys.... this is day 2 of my Lipo trim. So far so good:p. I am embarassingly 22.3 stone, 5`9"and am 30. My bmi is 46 and had to honest about it with my partner. He says i don`t look it and i must say for a long time i buried my head in the sand about it. My knee hurts, a few years ago i had keyhole surgery to clean it:eek:. It helped for a while but now am in excruciating pain. I feel quite heavy if you know what i mean. I can`t say it`s because of my clothes coz thank goodness for the beautiful clothes so at size 22/24 i look good, control pants are a godsend lol. It`s just that am at a point where i need to do it for my health and enjoy going to the park more as well as the beach. I feel so embarassed when I sweat after walking to the mother and baby groups. I have 2 kids, baby 10 months and an 8 year old boy. So imagine me cooking pasta last night for OH and the kids:sigh:. I braved it.... yipee. I would like to lose 10 stone be around 12 stone thus a bmi of 25.

I know some of you have done it:jelous:. I need the will power so i a have dug out old pictures of me when i was size 14ish.

Need loads and loads of willpower coz i aint gonna be fat no more. I was peeing like a pregnant woman yesterday, at least endless trips to the upstairs loo will count towards the exercise.

Am looking forward to ketosis hehehe.

I just posted on your other thread!! lol x x

Just copied it to here:

Welcome to the forum Divalicious, and good luck with your journey..

This forum is great for when the going gets a bit tough, so log on as often as you can, and ask about anything you are unsure of x x

Best of luck, Divalicious. This will prove to be the best decision you ever made as you see that weight drop off week by week. Ketosis is just a day or two away.

Hiya!! How are you getting on now?? I hope it's going great for you!!! It can be very hard at the start but it honestly does get easier and the results are amazing. yes it totally can be done. there are lots of people on here who have lost many many stone on lipotrim. some doctors advise taking a break for a while half way through the journey or so to give the body and skin a chance to adjust to the amount of weight it has lost before going on to loose more. it might be worth talking this over with your doc/ pharmisist closer to the time but for now just focus on getting through the first few weeks, even if you have to keep telling yourself just one more day. it'll be so worth it. i hope you are getting on well!!! keep us posted. xx

hi chick and well done for starting lipotrim.
i was a bit heavier than you when i started lipotrim at 24 stone aged 28 and realised being the big bubbly girl wasnt me anymore and decided to start lipotrim.
so here i am 12 weeks on weighing 18 stone something probably my lowest adult weight and feeling fab lol.
stay strong through the tough days and come on here for a moan when you struggle as its great here x x

Did you start on Thursday like me? :)

Hi Flutterbye, i started on Wednesday:). I`m feeling quite good i think its coz i want this so bad i could almost taste it. Contemplating whether to go for my WI wed am or tue pm...hmm. How are you getting on?

hi chick and well done for starting lipotrim.
i was a bit heavier than you when i started lipotrim at 24 stone aged 28 and realised being the big bubbly girl wasnt me anymore and decided to start lipotrim.
so here i am 12 weeks on weighing 18 stone something probably my lowest adult weight and feeling fab lol.
stay strong through the tough days and come on here for a moan when you struggle as its great here x x

Wow chicky you really are doing great am so so jealous. So it can be done will just have to keep following your progress to keep me motivated. Hopefully by xmas i will be wearing a size 18:cool:. Haven`t worn size 18 in years last time must have been when i was 21. Though am paranoid i will not lose the weight coz ketosis might not kick in. Yes quite silly.

I just posted on your other thread!! lol x x

Just copied it to here:

Welcome to the forum Divalicious, and good luck with your journey..

This forum is great for when the going gets a bit tough, so log on as often as you can, and ask about anything you are unsure of x x

AAAH SlimmerSu, started this blog then thought i had to do it in diaries hehe. Am all over the place atm i blame LT and baby. Nah i`m good will just have to find a way to merge them. If anyone knows how toplease let me know xx

good morning divalicious
you will lose the weight its garunteed (bad spelling) if you stick to it. you will hit ketosis around day 4 or 5 and then your flying.
just keep up with the water intake youll be fine x x

good morning divalicious
you will lose the weight its garunteed (bad spelling) if you stick to it. you will hit ketosis around day 4 or 5 and then your flying.
just keep up with the water intake youll be fine x x

so so hopefull... you have lost 73 pounds am so proud of u hun. Thus such a great feeling isn`t it?

thanks hun
im proud of myself to and cant believe that i stuck to this for 12 whole weeks lol, but standing on the scales every week spurs me on. i am probably now at my lowest weight in like 8 or 9 years and feel so good lol. the feeling is amazing. you will get there as well hun, im heading to the chat room if you want to chat x x

thanks hun
im proud of myself to and cant believe that i stuck to this for 12 whole weeks lol, but standing on the scales every week spurs me on. i am probably now at my lowest weight in like 8 or 9 years and feel so good lol. the feeling is amazing. you will get there as well hun, im heading to the chat room if you want to chat x x

Only saw message now lol. In my defence i live in crazy house baby and autistic son so ahh sumtyms am all over the place. Thanks for the encouraging words.

hey how are you getting on?
good i hope, im struggling this week for some reason and feel that i want to eat, not that im hungry coz im not but just want something. hopefully you are surviving your first week without to much issues x x x

Back