Dizzies Diary.

Dizzie

I've been reading this forum for so long now I thought I'd post again after awhile. MY diet as been a yo yo really Even though I've not gained nor lost Since joining here.

I'm back on my slim fast and enjoying it again. I started about 5 days ago and losing weight. I still have 8 stone to lose.

My only problem is I go to bed late " 1AM " most times. And by time 10pm comes I'm so hungry and ran out of my 3 snacks. So then I end up having toast " bad " But I'm thinking I may have to start to go to bed earlier.

I hope to make new friends here for support and keep up with this Blog.

Thank you for reading Joanne x x

Today's Menu.

B - Shake
S - Apple
L - Shake
S - Orange
D - Chicken curry + Rice + 100g Mixed Veg.
S - Shape "fat free" yoghurt

Last edited:
So Angry with myself this morning. I didn't go to bed till 12.30am and before i went I had a Cheese sandwich. So today I have to try again. I really need to get my midnights down to were I don't eat. The worse thing is I no what I'm doing when I eat the bad thing is I don't stop myself. :(

Thank you for reading Joanne x x

Today's Menu.

B - Shake
S - ww soup
L - Shake
S - Orange
D - Baked potato + beans + a cup of salad
S - Bag of Velvet crunch

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss so far I am sure you will get to your goal. I am the total opposite to you bed at 10 most nights & up with the lark!

Hi Julia I go to bed late cus I have a handicapped daughter and Natasha goes to bed about 10pm so when Natasha as gone It's my time for a few hours peace and time just to chill a little or I'd not get time to myself at all. But I will need to change my bed time I think.

I did really well last night. I did stay up but i didn't touch any food at all!. I'm moving house end of June and were I'm going is all country side so I'm going to be walking a lot with my little girl.

Today's Menu.

B - Shake
S - nice cup of coffee
L - Shake
S - Apple
D - Chicken curry + rice + a cup of salad
S - Orange

Well done for fighting the midnight munches. I am the same at night it's so tough not getting any toast or crisps lol
keep the good work. Sounds nice where you are moving too xx

Thanks Bee - It is hard cus of having kids there is always the naughty stuff in the house lol.

I will second that daughter and hubby love there sweets and crisps lol

You have done brilliant so far! Good luck with the midnight munchies! My husband has a habit of putting the biscuit tin next to the teapot. I am a teaoholic so a nightmare for me! I keep shoving it in the cupboard lol

Back