Dizzie's JUDDD Diary.

Nescafe has a espresso coffee out now but its not cheap £4 a small jar. But i can drink that with no sugar nor milk. I think I'm going to start having black coffee and see if i can get use to it with no sugar it may take a few days but I'm sure I can do it.

Day 1 - Of first 2 weeks

Wow, I dont know how you all do it, so far i have had 2 glasses of water and iced tea with 0 calories in each .....Gonna make an egg white omelet on a bed of lettuce for breakfast soon ....black coffee is nast but i do love my coffe so will have to get use to it too sis.... gonna take morre than a few days to get use to that LOL.....Gotta stay below 500 today ...I CAN DO THIS ! !

Ok day 1 of first 2 weeks, keep telling myself YOU CAN DO THIS.....Black coffee hmmmm dont know if i can do that but will try got to stay below the 500 today ...About to make a egg white omelet, hoping that fills a little void there ...So happy to have you to share this with, and hoping to meet others tooo, get some feed back.

"I can do this "! !

I'm not sure why but i weighed myself this morning and I'm back to the same weight as i was when i started :cry:I think it's the coffee I really need to stop the coffee on down days. I'm on a up day today so I'm going to make a vow to myself " no more white coffees with sugar on down days " this may make me enjoy them more on up days.

I'm going to be busy today at my new house I'm going down there to cut the grass ready for when I move in end of the month. It's also a sad day for me cus my 19 year old is leaving home tonight to move to London he has just got a job at the fat duck and I feel like I'm losing my best friend in the world.

Back