Dizzie's JUDDD Diary.

Dizzie

I'm still new to JUDDD but I'm going to combine it with Slim fast . I'm going to keep track up with this diary since I have been told doing a Diary really helps. Yesterday was really good, I was on a up day and I felt really good being able to eat stuff I have not had in a long time. Since I still have 10 stone to lose My down days are not that bad with 700 Cals. I have also found in the health shop something called Zero noodles and this will help me on down days since there is only 5 Cals in 100g and no carbs or fat.

Today I'm having.

Breakfast:

Simply Vanilla Powdered Shake, 250 ml 230 Cals
White Coffee One Sugar, 250 ml cup 60 Cals

Lunch:

Simply Strawberry Powdered Shake, 250 ml 230 Cals

Dinner:

Zero Noodles 100g 5 Cals + Salt and Pepper
5 Cherry Tomatoes 10 Cals
Ryvita - Original Cracker bread , 2 Slice 38
White Coffee One Sugar, 250 ml cup 60 Cals

This only comes to 611 Cals So I may have a Apple before i go to bed.

700 Cals seams a lot but I'm guessing it's going on the amount of weight I have to lose still. I would love feed back so I no I'm doing ok.

Thanks for reading

Joanne x

Hello Dizzie :)

Welcome to JUDDD. Congratulations on your impressive weight loss to date. That is an incredible achievement.

I've found keeping a diary helpful and quite therapeutic.

Looking forward to reading your updates.

Thank you Sarah. :eek: Today went really well for a down day. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow though my Up day. But I must admit the Zero noodles did help a lot.

Well yesterday was my down day and I was very shocked that when I woke up this morning I wasn't hungry at all. Last night when I went to bed I really thought that I would wake up hungry. Today is my up day and I'm looking forward to making the most of it lol but still being healthy.

Today I'm having.

Vanilla Powdered Shake
White Coffee One Sugar

Large, 1 Orange
White Coffee One Sugar

Delights 0% Yogurt - Raspberry 1 pot
Strawberry Shake Powder
White Coffee One Sugar

Apples
5 Cherry Tomatoes
White Coffee One Sugar

Baked Jacket Potatoe
Generic - Cod Fillet Baked
Cauliflower
Broccoli
White Coffee One Sugar

5 Cherry Tomatoes
Original Cracker bread
White Coffee One Sugar

It comes in just under 2000 Cals and I'm fine with that
:eek:

Joanne x

Nope. Would you believe i'm on an UD today and struggling to eat! Complete madness. Mind you i am about to have tea which is a calorie heavy roast belly pork with broccoli so i guess it's a good job i've not had much to eat. I need to save the calories!

I'm so so tempted to stand on the scales but I find myself telling myself NO! Today I'm on a down day and tbh I'm pretty hungry today so I'm going to keep myself busy much as I can. I think the reason I'm hungry is I went to bed early last night and didn't eat nothing after 7pm.

Today's Menu is

White Coffee One Sugar,

Egg White Omelette, 2 Egg White
Wholemeal Medium Brown Bread, 1 slice

1 Orange

Tomatoes - 5 Cherry Tomatoes,
Broccoli
Zero Noodles
John West - Tuna Chunks 1/2 can

White Coffee One Sugar,
5 Cherry Tomatoes,
Ryvita - Original Crackerbread , 2 Slice

It comes in at 489 Cals so I do have a few more Cals there if needed might add more Tuna.

I weigh every day, it helps me know whats working and not working and I seem to have some off food sensitivities now and then, no harm in looking for me, but I know the JUDDD bounces can be very off putting for some, especially in the beginning, when you are likely to panic at a 5lbs gain and then it's gone again after the next DD, weird this diet!

I use to be a slave to the scales every morning and night. Now I'm going to wait till I have done the first week of JUDDD then weight myself. Then I think I will go to weighing myself one a day in the morning so I can see whats happening each day. So far I'm loving JUDDD and it's funny on Down days just how much you have to think that I eat.

:greenapple: OK so I said I wasn't going to weigh myself lol but I did this morning and 3lbs already off. So I'm so happy right now. I'm on a up days today and started with porrage not one of my Fav things but most filling and will see me though till snack time. I did wake up more hungry this morning but again I went to bed early cus I was getting hungry last night. I think my next down day I'm going to save my meal till a bit later than 5pm.

To days Menu.

Generic - Porrage Ats,
White Coffee One Sugar

White Coffee One Sugar,
1 Orange

Hovis - Wholemeal Medium Brown Bread, 1 slice
2 Egg White Omelette,
Asda - Bistro Salad,
5 Cherry Tomatoes,

Shape - Delights 0% Yogurt - Raspberry, 1 pot

White Coffee One Sugar,
Broccoli - Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt,
Cauliflower - Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt,
Baked Jacket Potatoes, 1 potato + Butter
Smoked Haddock Fillets , 200 g

White Coffee One Sugar,
Cherry Tomatoes, 5 tomatoes
Hovis - Wholemeal Medium Brown Bread, 1 slice
1 Orange

Brill loss well done!! I am having a DD today, and I try to do liquids only if I can, but I have soup made and weetabix planned for later :)

I realised there were just empty cals in cup a soups and they're not filling, veg soup gives a lot more bang for the calorie buck so to speak!

Thank you :eek: Today I'm really feeling tired cus I had a very Late night last night and need my coffee today but I can't and I'm determined not to use my Cals up on coffee. It's times like this I wish I could drink Black coffee with out sugar.

I'm making a big pan on carrot and tomato soup today it comes in at 300 Cals and im adding Zero noodles chopped up. The rest will be used up in some Chicken later and coffee.

So far so good I'm loving this diet. :party0049:

Hey Dizzie your doing great am so proud of you , and cant wait to get started myself. It's going to be so nice to have you to share and go through this with ....Hugsssssssss

Debi

Last edited:
Thank you :eek: Today I'm really feeling tired cus I had a very Late night last night and need my coffee today but I can't and I'm determined not to use my Cals up on coffee. It's times like this I wish I could drink Black coffee with out sugar.

I'm making a big pan on carrot and tomato soup today it comes in at 300 Cals and im adding Zero noodles chopped up. The rest will be used up in some Chicken later and coffee.

So far so good I'm loving this diet. :party0049:

Sounds like a good day, can you not try sweetner in your coffee to kill some cals?

Lovin the dance LOL

Hiya Lanarkwitch - I have tried sweeteners but just didn't like it at all I could taste it right away. The soup is really nice though. I even tried the new Triva sweetener and just didn't like it at all.

Back