Dizziness.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MiniB, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all.
    For the last week or so my head has been quite woozy when standing up. Once stood up, after a few seconds I get quite dizzy and feel as though I am going to faint. I thought if I was going to get this I would have had it in the first few weeks.

Not sure whether to let this go or check it out. It's not too bad but not very nice. Any advice at all would be really appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I have been feeling the same for a few days now, I was really bad saturday and havent felt well since, ive not cheated yet but its worrying me as im so week and feel really hungry, im sure ill be in bed early again tonight :( I really miss working out but have no energy :(

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks mummyem. Sorry you're not feeling well. I don't feel hungry or tired just a little dizzy when I stand up. Hope it passes soon though cos this is the first time I've not felt well on this diet in 11 weeks!

5. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun, Maybe you should ask your pharmacist to check your blood pressure, maybe its a bit low. I have felt ok the last 3 weeks so I didnt expect it to get harder lol but these things are sent to try us lol

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah, I'll mention it to them on Saturday and see what they say. Whatever happens, I really don't want to come off this though. Worried that's what they'll suggest but if I have to then I will. I will be really gutted though.

7. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hope you wont have to stop doing LT as you sure are an inspiration to all of us, they may put you on re-feed or maintenance for a little while, but your health comes first.

8. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I've been having that for months now, well I've had them for 2-3 years but on LT they've gotten worse. I've fainted twice from them too.

But it's just one of the side effects I think, I mean we're not taking in any sugar, or food for that matter lol so we're bound to get them.

You'll be fine, just try moving a little more slowly.

9. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have been having dizzy spells. If I get up quickly I bet blurred vision for a short period and feel as if I'm going to faint. Have always struggled with low blood pressure but seems much worse in the last few weeks!!

10. debsx

debsx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i talked to the lipotrim lady ntoday because ive been dizzy and she said it can be a side affect of making too many keytones. told me to drink more water. Might help :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.